Gang: Council Of Imhotep
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

1 level 4 inmate. or 1 level 8. message me or send $1

10 years ago  #2
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Any runners that join this group or any one else will be getting hits on from me, I will be also laying favor hits when you reach SD. Basically you join you are practically ending your own game. Just a polite notice. Continue with your "recruitment" fucktard

10 years ago  #3
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by paloma Any runners that join this group or any one else will be getting hits on from me, I will be also laying favor hits when you reach SD. Basically you join you are practically ending your own game. Just a polite notice. Continue with your "recruitment" fucktard

Fuck this guy

10 years ago  #4
Level 8

Originally posted by Bucktrap
Originally posted by paloma Any runners that join this group or any one else will be getting hits on from me, I will be also laying favor hits when you reach SD. Basically you join you are practically ending your own game. Just a polite notice. Continue with your "recruitment" fucktard

Fuck this guy

Do it bro

10 years ago  #5
Banned

lmao nobody is scared of u pussy boy

10 years ago  #6
Level 8

Gang Members

None

10 years ago  #7
Banned

im hiding all my valuable items at the moment in vault....not really looking too hard. you arent stopping anything cry baby.

10 years ago  #8
Level 20
Gang: The Marzipan Dildos
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

This alone makes me want to join

10 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Tristate

This alone makes me want to join

i kno rite

10 years ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

bahahahahahaha

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread