Item Title

Item Description

Reward offer shortage (Earn Favors)

14 years ago  #1
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I've done 3 offers to earn favors and each time I've gotten one less than what was listed.

Dunhill Travel Newsletter: says 6 got 5

Vegas Millions: says 6 got 5

Reward TV: says 4 got 3

I contacted the email listed (NoReward@blvd-media.com) and their response was they would "bring it up with the game owner".  I hadn't heard anything else on it, so I thought I'd post it to see if anyone else was having a similar issue.

Thanks!

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

That happened to me too and on different offers. Always 1 point less then advertised.

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

BLVD DID bring it up with me, but it turned out there was an issue on their end. They're overreporting the amount of favors. For example that Dunhill one is supposed to be 5, but they're rounding it up to 6. Last I heard, they were working to fix the issue.

They're still a fairly young company so let's cut them some slack -- plus their crediting ratio is WAY higher than the ones we had in the past (if anyone remembers them. CPALead etc).

14 years ago  #4
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin

Originally posted by Mufasa BLVD DID bring it up with me, but it turned out there was an issue on their end. They're overreporting the amount of favors. For example that Dunhill one is supposed to be 5, but they're rounding it up to 6. Last I heard, they were working to fix the issue.

They're still a fairly young company so let's cut them some slack -- plus their crediting ratio is WAY higher than the ones we had in the past (if anyone remembers them. CPALead etc).

I appreciate the response.  Thanks for your time.

14 years ago  #5
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey

Hey Everyone. I am from BLVD Media Group...I want to let you know we found the error and it is now fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread