Item Title

Item Description

Roast Turkey

14 years ago  #1
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Too many Roast Turkey to sell in the market and i think no one is liking them am i right of people purchased them in a lot to sell after it gets off from warden office.

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!
14 years ago  #2
Level 15

yeah they expect the prices will rise up quickly like it was with pumpkins... people should wait till low levels grow up and then there will demand at the market

14 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: Arizona

well, i gone through the market, people even sold roasted turkey for 100k which brought demand and people invested all of their favors to make some profit, and this is why so many roasted turkeys in the market, but yet, price isn't low, the min price is 55k

14 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz

lol yesterday i bought one turkey for 75k $ today another one for only 45k $

14 years ago  #5
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Kilihitman lol yesterday i bought one turkey for 75k $ today another one for only 45k $

That is TOO much money for 3 favors

14 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

The fact that it was only 3 favors means nothing.  If per say it was an amenity that you could always purchase from the warden like self defense books, dumbells, etc and people were trying to sell it for alot of money than that wouldnt make sense.  But because the fact that you can't ever get this item again means that it's going to be worth more no matter what.  What about those who play the game alot, but didnt have a chance to get online on thanksgiving day.. they missed out and 50k or whatever its going for right now would be a good price.  +15% strength is awesome.  Definitely a very special amenity in my eyes's.

I love amenites.  For instance, my strength is only 13k, but with amenities I'm up to 29k.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread