Item Title

Item Description

Ryze - Running Team

10 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Need a run? Hit us up. We charge $100 per item, fast & trustable team. We push to move prisons at around 9 game time! We most definitely will keep our customers up to date on roster, & other changes if changed. Give us a shot, & get them orders in asap!

Last edited by TheProphecy 10 years ago

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #2
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Reasuns New Jersey - Rod123, & Kingwill.

San Quentin - Reasuns.

Putnam - RyRy.

South Dakota - Youngkeef.

Nigga how the hell y'all got a runner in south Dakota but not Arizona

10 years ago  #3
Level 14
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

Reasuns I made you the leader before any of this transaccion. And idk I never received waters. So that's not my fault.

10 years ago  #4
Level 26

Originally posted by FreakMe
Originally posted by AvengedReaperrr Reasuns I made you the leader before any of this transaccion. And idk I never received waters. So that's not my fault.

Now who sounds retarded, retard(reasuns), I expect my 5kwaters soon

I think you're lying sir

10 years ago  #5
Level 26

Originally posted by FreakMe Lying about what?

FreakMe [01.10.2014 @ 1:31pm]

You've sent Trillsquad06 $2,000,000 and were charged a $400,000 fee

Waters please

FreakMe [01.08.2014 @ 10:45pm]

You've sent Trillsquad06 $2,000,000 and were charged a $400,000 fee

K, thanks

FreakMe [01.07.2014 @ 10:48pm]

You've sent Trillsquad06 $1,000,000 and were charged a $200,000 fee

Can I get 1k waters

You asked for 1k waters then sent the money plus extra money without asking for anything in return

10 years ago  #6
Level 26

Originally posted by FreakMe Bitch that's just the part where I sent the money I'm not gonna cut and paste every single convo piece, everyone that was on that running team knows what I ordered, why the fuck would I just give money away damn I got to deal with another retard

If you feel the need to call someone else a retard you are obviously the retard yourself crying over fucking waters it's a game dude not life

10 years ago  #7
Level 26

Originally posted by FreakMe
Originally posted by TheGrimraper
Originally posted by FreakMe Bitch that's just the part where I sent the money I'm not gonna cut and paste every single convo piece, everyone that was on that running team knows what I ordered, why the fuck would I just give money away damn I got to deal with another retard

If you feel the need to call someone else a retard you are obviously the retard yourself crying over fucking waters it's a game dude not life

That's exactly what I would expect a scammer say, SCAMMER!, Ur right it is a game ur lucky it's not real life

Every single fucking innate knows I'm no scammer

10 years ago  #8
Level 26

Originally posted by FreakMe Then why the fuck ur over here defending one when it's none of ur business, reasuns said he passed the waters to reapper reapper said he didn't received shit it's reasuns run team so he's responsible if someone fucks up so because someone fucked up I'm screwed fuck that I just want was mine, game or no game it's abbout principals

It's someone's time of the month

10 years ago  #9
Level 14
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Reasuns
Originally posted by AvengedReaperrr Reasuns I made you the leader before any of this transaccion. And idk I never received waters. So that's not my fault.

Really? Because after you quit running, you gave the team to me.. we did no more runs after that. I started my own run team three days ago buddy. Never did a run after you're last one. That's funny because Trill told me that you received the 5k waters, & then you messaged me saying you ordered 7k waters. I'm far from a scammer, you can calls anything, but you can ask around I ain't ever a scammer. I ain't giving you're ass shit now due to you ruining my thread, & then now you're stories don't even make since. You are beyond stupid.

Bro you got your shit messed up I made you leader like a week before I left remember? I.said calculations to hard so you'll be leader and after that you where innactive I. Did no run.

10 years ago  #10
Level 15
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

GG dosent approve of your thread

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread