Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

How much u asking for?

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

He's looking for a rich desperate idiot. Don't encourage this exploiter. He's gonna pm you asking you to offer, and once you offer something near the average price, he's going to call you a "n00b". Don't bother asking him how much he wants for it because he's just going to ask you to offer again. Ardovich has no clue of this game's economy. In fact, this guy ticked me off so much when I tried to deal with him that I'm offering a total of $1,000,000 for 1000 mins spent in the infirmary or 150 trips to the infirmary. This offer will be separated into ten different contracts of 100mins/15 infirmary trips (which ever comes first), each of a 100k value. Message me for contract details. Offer ends in a week.

Btw, I'm serious.

14 years ago  #5
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan In fact, this guy ticked me off so much when I tried to deal with him that I'm offering a total of $1,000,000 for 1000 mins spent in the infirmary or 150 trips to the infirmary. This offer will be separated into ten different contracts of 100mins/15 infirmary trips (which ever comes first), each of a 100k value. Message me for contract details. Offer ends in a week. 

Btw, I'm serious.

You do this a lot, so I have two questions: are people taking you up on these offers? and are you paying them? Because I'd start bustin mofos' faces if I were to get paid handsomely for it.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #6
Banned

Originally posted by kingtommy

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan In fact, this guy ticked me off so much when I tried to deal with him that I'm offering a total of $1,000,000 for 1000 mins spent in the infirmary or 150 trips to the infirmary. This offer will be separated into ten different contracts of 100mins/15 infirmary trips (which ever comes first), each of a 100k value. Message me for contract details. Offer ends in a week. 

Btw, I'm serious.

You do this a lot, so I have two questions: are people taking you up on these offers? and are you paying them? Because I'd start bustin mofos' faces if I were to get paid handsomely for it.

your post's last sentence is included with the "success" sentence of that 8 nrv prostitution crime in putnam i suppose..

14 years ago  #7
Banned

" get paid handsomely for it"  ...

14 years ago  #8
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan He's looking for a rich desperate idiot. Don't encourage this exploiter. He's gonna pm you asking you to offer, and once you offer something near the average price, he's going to call you a "n00b". Don't bother asking him how much he wants for it because he's just going to ask you to offer again. Ardovich has no clue of this game's economy. In fact, this guy ticked me off so much when I tried to deal with him that I'm offering a total of $1,000,000 for 1000 mins spent in the infirmary or 150 trips to the infirmary. This offer will be separated into ten different contracts of 100mins/15 infirmary trips (which ever comes first), each of a 100k value. Message me for contract details. Offer ends in a week.

Btw, I'm serious.

i like the idea, cause same thing happens to me. ardovich called me n00b when i made him a good and fair offer. i answered him that no gang in his back can save him from the infirmary once he entered arizona. also TWMs bounties are opening another unoffical job. we have "runners" here, selling cheap new jesrey items to arizona people, why don't someone become a "bounty hunter"? i think you could do well here, just with the money/ amenities TWM is offering for attacking somebody.

sometimes antisocial - always antifascist
14 years ago  #9
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by kingtommy You do this a lot, so I have two questions: are people taking you up on these offers? and are you paying them? Because I'd start bustin mofos' faces if I were to get paid handsomely for it.

The first time I did this, some people did took interest.  I explained my conditions to the first person who messaged me and she accepted. It took her too long to complet the full contract but I still paid her (partiarly).

I haven't received any pm's regarding this one yet, but I assure everyone that I do pay up.

Conditions are:

*The targeted person must be online when you attack

*You must be able to provide screen shots of his rap sheet of both before and after your attacks**. In these screen shots, the server time and the amount of time spending in the infirmary must be visible (so does his "online" status icon).

*Upon taking on this contract, you will have 3 days (72 hours) to complete this offer. If multiple people take on this contract, a maximum of 10 days will be allotted to you in order to complete it.

**The reason why I ask "before and after" screen shots is to prevent abuses. By providing both you confirm that you truly are the attacker and not taking credit for someone else's attack.

ardovich has 6k str and 7.5k speed

14 years ago  #10
Banned
Prison: Putnam
What can i say:D:D ia aint selling it for 150-200k , go on and spend your little money on me:D

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread