Item Title

Item Description

Some Thoughts/Ideas...

6 years ago  #11
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by ThadP A year later, a year of actively embracing the game and getting to understand it better. First off, thank you all for your patience with my noob's rant that originally started this thread. Thank you. Much respect to each of you. Given that, I thought it appropriate to put some personal context to my original post and if for no other reason, to show some respect to those of you who took the time to read it. Here goes...

1. If someone were to invest the time to add code, that would be a logical venue to expand the game boundaries although the inmate to inmate interaction more than suffices to keep one busy and engaged. Unnecessary.

2. I was on drugs at the time I wrote that one.

3. Kinda like #1, it would be a logical venue to expand game boundaries but then again, cost of coding and integrating would be prohibitive. Unnecessary.

4. One too many blunts.

5. Just fucking dumb on my part.

6. I was totally out of line on this one, totally. I do believe that buying favors, respect, and the like does financially support the game? If it does, I do apologize for the severity of my remarks.

7. Pointless prattle on my part. Grrrr...

8. Totally forgot about the cemetary, what was I thinking?

So there you have it, what a con learns in a year in the joint. I do like the game a lot and it is the one that garners my time when real life ain't in the way. Made a few friends along the way so far, and again, respect to each of you for your patience.

Sounds like a year of drug use to me Carry on.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread