Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I hope everyone thanks you for that useless update. hahahah

My biiiitchhh

14 years ago  #13
Banned
Prison: Arizona

Originally posted by Bravo I hope everyone thanks you for that useless update. hahahah

My biiiitchhh

useless update, does this means you are useless :P

no wonder having so low status after so many days of joining :P Completely useless...

14 years ago  #14
Banned
Prison: South Dakota

My Bitch,

So useless that I keep making you my bitch?  Though, I must say you have pretty high stats for the time you've been in the game which looks like 14 days.  However Bitch,  you are spending waaaaay to much time worrying about your "status". 

If you look at everyone else in the prison...I'm sure everyone else is around the same "status" as me for the time I've been Incarcerated. 

Quit giving me those smiley faces with your tongue sticking out.  I'll make you suck my dick later bitch, no need to tease.  You know 8pm is roll call.

14 years ago  #15
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

Originally posted by Bravo My Bitch,

So useless that I keep making you my bitch?  Though, I must say you have pretty high stats for the time you've been in the game which looks like 14 days.  However Bitch,  you are spending waaaaay to much time worrying about your "status". 

If you look at everyone else in the prison...I'm sure everyone else is around the same "status" as me for the time I've been Incarcerated. 

Quit giving me those smiley faces with your tongue sticking out.  I'll make you suck my dick later bitch, no need to tease.  You know 8pm is roll call.

some really over heating arguments.

14 years ago  #16
Banned
Prison: Arizona

This will stay for some times, i will give you what you put on my head don't worry.. at the moment enjoy your victory... and look at ironwolf he has higher status then yours and spend same time as you.. check rich420, who is much higher then me.. you just a useless character, who can't do anything other then bark around...

14 years ago  #17
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

Originally posted by Fracker

This will stay for some times, i will give you what you put on my head don't worry.. at the moment enjoy your victory... and look at ironwolf he has higher status then yours and spend same time as you.. check rich420, who is much higher then me.. you just a useless character, who can't do anything other then bark around...

may be IronWolf had upgraded and so fast recovery, one can't sit whole day playing the game and 7 days a week.  I had not played for 10 days, so me too slow.  many others too may be on small vacation.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread