Item Title

Item Description

Stats Gain Calculator Suggestion

10 years ago  #51
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

i choose not to level atm, as i have stated to you in pm.

6 years ago  #52
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

@Mufasa

I didn't want to make another thread and couldn't seem to get an answer from anyone else but are you working on this and adjusting this or is it permanently gone? Just curious because with all the new amens out it's getting hard to figure out what to take out/add without being able to refer back to this. If it's already been addressed I apologize but if not any info would help. Thanks

6 years ago  #53
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Ironically, I found it and asked Tommy about it. He had no memory of it and thought it was a dev tool he left out by mistake, so yes, I removed it. I skimmed the thread, and not sure why it's necessary though. If you want to see your base stats, clear your cell? Unless I'm missing something

6 years ago  #54
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

this mfka said "clear your cell." stop taking our power rangers every time we load it then

Last edited by rog_ 6 years ago

6 years ago  #55
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

Originally posted by rog_ this mfka said "clear your cell." stop taking our power rangers every time we load it then

Exactly the reason it was nice to have. It's a quick way to see whether a % amen or straight number works better and since it changes by level it makes it nice to have. Tried looking in the wiki also and couldn't find anything so just a simple chart of base attributes by lvl would be nice.

6 years ago  #56
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by rog_ this mfka said "clear your cell." stop taking our power rangers every time we load it then

Wasn't me, honest

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread