Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #11
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

i aint bout to argue wit u preme. u obviously aint no better than these other punks that quit THEN decide to start shit

9 years ago  #12
Level 30
Gang: Riot Squad
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by lil_c She exposed some inmates real life pictures or was part of it.

??????? u strait bitch dawg foreal. so the fuck what. whats ur point?

9 years ago  #13
Level 35

all i know is, long as u in bigboss's events, RS gets it. play the tough guy somewhere else

9 years ago  #14
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by supremagnetic the truth dawg......every body else afraid to say some real shit cause they scared lol...im just keepin it real do the math

Real live prem u in no place to make a comment u ain't been on in weeks. Smh it's wasn't pics she was spreadin real names dude. U quit so u poppin off? I see u jus like the rest

9 years ago  #15
Level 30

lol what ever BIG rog.............big boss just lookin for sombody to help her thru this game like 95% of these fake ass muther fuckers and u one of em. just cause i show no respect im the bad guy right? pssshhhhh

9 years ago  #16
Level 35
you're a joke man. no more comments from me on here. you can tell RS to thank you for this...hope they got protected cells in

Last edited by rog_ 9 years ago

9 years ago  #17
Level 30

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by supremagnetic the truth dawg......every body else afraid to say some real shit cause they scared lol...im just keepin it real do the math

Real live prem u in no place to make a comment u ain't been on in weeks. Smh it's wasn't pics she was spreadin real names dude. U quit so u poppin off? I see u jus like the rest

u got some nerve tellin me some dumbass shit when u been a dick rider from day 1.....yall muther fuckers was and still is scared of juice. just had to find a way to get rid of her

9 years ago  #18
Level 30

who runs this game???? musafa? king tommy? sangria? ventral or what ever her name is? or is it yall that dont like people on here to catch up to yall?

9 years ago  #19
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by supremagnetic
Originally posted by V12DaBully

u got some nerve tellin me some dumbass shit when u been a dick rider from day 1.....yall muther fuckers was and still is scared of juice. just had to find a way to get rid of her

Wow. Never knew u felt like that lol when I ever dick ride? I can't help if dude I roll wit been a beast ever since I been up SD. But aye hate comes wit doing something right I'm glad you on ur job hoss. You got it prem you not even worth a event from me man lmao keep hatin it fits you now.

9 years ago  #20
Level 30

i done faught and beat all your asses and made my money and did shit yall muther fuckers will never do. shit give me 8 months and you bitch ass muther fuckers will be suckin dick again cause i passed yall in stats so u can keep playin this game that keeps going down hill. lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread