HeartBreaker831 said on 07.16.2014 @ 8:19PM:

Watz gud bro

heres where boss money went to...lol exactly my point smfh

9 years ago  #22
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by supremagnetic i done faught and beat all your asses and made my money and did shit yall muther fuckers will never do. shit give me 8 months and you bitch ass muther fuckers will be suckin dick again cause i passed yall in stats so u can keep playin this game that keeps going down hill. lol

You never beat me lol come back an train bet u won't do shit but be a forum shoutbox warrior smh. You seem mad son. Stop being so homotional it's not a good look. I thought u were better then that son.

9 years ago  #23
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

free juicer and dayna

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
9 years ago  #24
Level 30
Gang: Riot Squad
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by supremagnetic i done faught and beat all your asses and made my money and did shit yall muther fuckers will never do. shit give me 8 months and you bitch ass muther fuckers will be suckin dick again cause i passed yall in stats so u can keep playin this game that keeps going down hill. lol

You never beat me lol come back an train bet u won't do shit but be a forum shoutbox warrior smh. You seem mad son. Stop being so homotional it's not a good look. I thought u were better then that son.

oh i forgot i was your son lol....u tell me whats been so new in this game to make me train my ass off to beat u??? aint no real doe involved so u can keep ur billon stats and whip my ass lol

9 years ago  #25
Level 30

Originally posted by thugleif free juicer and dayna

shit dayna banned to??? fuck her she was a fuck up lol

9 years ago  #26
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

and Blasian

9 years ago  #27
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by supremagnetic

oh i forgot i was your son lol....u tell me whats been so new in this game to make me train my ass off to beat u??? aint no real doe involved so u can keep ur billon stats and whip my ass lol

Nah man you need a drink lol

9 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr and Blasian

oh yeah the realest nigga of em all lol

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
9 years ago  #29
Level 30

Originally posted by supremagnetic

Nah man you need a drink lol

now thats the best shit i heard on this thread

9 years ago  #30
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

lol fuck this dumb ass thread, fuck juice, fuck anyone who got a problem wit Mike..Lowry

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread