Item Title

Item Description

Supercreep is a P**** !!!!!

13 years ago  #61
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by gucciboy
Originally posted by xiireeceiix hes mugging me 24/7...

get him while his stamina low

i cba 2 waste EXP

13 years ago  #62
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

well what r u doing in AZ 24/7

see what u ppl dont understand is u can do what u want to him he will still hit lower lvls he is a 1%er he doesnt follow the norms doesnt get the picture and doesnt care cuz he treats this the way it should a game, dont get me wrong i aint defending him hate him and all that but he is old news to me

13 years ago  #63
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Celsk

see what u ppl dont understand is u can do what u want to him he will still hit lower lvls he is a 1%er he doesnt follow the norms doesnt get the picture and doesnt care cuz he treats this the way it should a game, dont get me wrong i aint defending him hate him and all that but he is old news to me

True but he stay fuckin with low levels

13 years ago  #64
Level 24
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Celsk

so true...... i beat on that guy nonstop for 3 days...... never sent a pm asking why or if i could stop....... i just picture him laughing everytime he mugs someone that should be in putnam

13 years ago  #65
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

question is.. why da hell do u level 7/8s come to AZ over ya bank.. ya'll already kno several folks like him exist.. like fortunate for ya'll dat many of us higher than him don't like him but all jokin aside, common sense would tell u that if u not respected enough to be untouched then u should already have in ya head wat u gone spend ya excess money on or see if your clients will pay u in items.. gonna take one from closetdude & celsk a while back.. its not rocket surgery..

13 years ago  #66
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Same goes wit guys like shutdown, he's prob had over 3,000 fights, he leveled on mugging and attacked low levels, and he's online a LOT. Only thing I can do is infirm him everytime i see him online, other than that nothing else to do. There's always a few of them, but you know what they weak as hell and as soon as you level they aint doin shit to you

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #67
Banned

now wingnut and his bag if dipshits on the other hand r different they dont care what u do but they like to send msgs to get under ppls skin

13 years ago  #68
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Celsk now wingnut and his bag if dipshits on the other hand r different they dont care what u do but they like to send msgs to get under ppls skin

and they be sooooooo offensive but to himself, he's the worst.. he would say somethin like "your mum ate my shit then kissed your dad who then sucked my dick u fag"... and u be like... ummmmm.. .. did dat dude really not proofread wat he jus said??

13 years ago  #69
Banned

ya they messed up

13 years ago  #70
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DaBangEm904
Originally posted by Celsk now wingnut and his bag if dipshits on the other hand r different they dont care what u do but they like to send msgs to get under ppls skin

and they be sooooooo offensive but to himself, he's the worst.. he would say somethin like "your mum ate my shit then kissed your dad who then sucked my dick u fag"... and u be like... ummmmm.. .. did dat dude really not proofread wat he jus said??

But at least he offers comic stress-relief. Right?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread