Item Title

Item Description

The Lost Bride: Extended Mission

12 years ago  #261
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by GUINSTEV hey mu after we find the rings, get the doll and then build another microwave is that the end of the mission ive heard about a repairman helper is there any truth to this???

12 years ago  #262
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Come on. Bring out Joe. At least for 5mins. i owe him! lol

The best business in the mind of business is to mind your own business and if you dont have any business let it be your business to leave other people business' alone! -giggy
12 years ago  #263
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

I've been digging for weeks and haven't found ONE SINGLE matter injector (which is the only part I need, found everything else ages ago). Seriously weak. I play the game, I vote it up, and I'm stuck! Maybe it's just a Putnam thing, anyone else stuck?

12 years ago  #264
Level 11
Prison: Arizona

matters are they hardest things to find this misson it seems i had to dig in putnam most the mission to get almost all the parts still i'm not complaining just saying it can be done. think of all the coin you've made since the putnam yard was open that makes it easier for me hell all i can do is grin at all the good work the pb team has done to pull it off

12 years ago  #265
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by 1024768 I've been digging for weeks and haven't found ONE SINGLE matter injector (which is the only part I need, found everything else ages ago). Seriously weak. I play the game, I vote it up, and I'm stuck! Maybe it's just a Putnam thing, anyone else stuck?

They are really hard to find, but dont give up! lol... I have been digging for days!

12 years ago  #266
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

Originally posted by 1024768 I've been digging for weeks and haven't found ONE SINGLE matter injector (which is the only part I need, found everything else ages ago). Seriously weak. I play the game, I vote it up, and I'm stuck! Maybe it's just a Putnam thing, anyone else stuck?

That's crazy. You vote every day? That pre-programmed yard should NOT be treating you that way!

12 years ago  #267
Banned

Originally posted by Mufasa

That's crazy. You vote every day? That pre-programmed yard should NOT be treating you that way!

Lol...Im not complaining about the yard at all. All i want is to see that guy Joe. to mug his ass...well atleast try to. :P

The best business in the mind of business is to mind your own business and if you dont have any business let it be your business to leave other people business' alone! -giggy
12 years ago  #268
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

lol thats why i saved all from the last event when everyone said they'd be worthless but anyways mu what are we suppose to be doing in the yard after we bulid the second microwave? or is it gonna stay a mystery a little longer?

12 years ago  #269
Banned

When will the yard be closing?

12 years ago  #270
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Guys, I've found 4 matter injectors in the few searches I've done today. Search while the rates are good, don't wait.

EDIT: Mufasa

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread