Item Title

Item Description

The MOB

11 years ago  #1
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 21 days

This is how im feelin... All Are Welcome to this MOB Movement that's (Solid) + knows how to hold ya own! And i dont give ah shit about ah shit of you being in another gang and all that square ass shit. like i said "All Are Welcome" jus dont be trying to hide behind Super  man niggas stats like cawards. that aint what we do. We Train And Wake Ya Game And Ice Ya Chain on ah Lame... step it up and keep it up, ya feel me. we all know its gonna be Haters. and Haters Gone Hate. but we gone MOB #Preiod

Tha MOB is A Organized Organization With Members from All Over. its been like this for a very long time...175,000 years on tha MuthaFuckin Block!

We Dont Have Colors, -We wear whatever tha fuck we want.

We Never Hate... it clouds your judgement

We Move as one & in silence.

We Are well connected.

We Mind our bidness.

We Everthing is We.

Now from tha small fries to tha Beast... i have Respect To All. Until you show otherwise that you don't deserve respect.

i don't consider The Mob a gang  or do i intend to start trouble. i'm simply starting my own brand and Solid team players to communicate with and bring together a United Nation of Trustworthy indivduals, Factors, Goons, Thoroubreds,  and all in all Real MOB Shit. Aye leave it to me i'd say everybody thats been on my friendslist from day one is apart of this movement. but this aint burger king, cant have it me way. jus know you can be ah MOBSTAR too. `Sign that lifetime contract`

Lastly i jus wanna say

"YOU KNOW IT AIN'T NUTHIN BUT THA MOB THO....YOU KNOW IT AIN'T NUTHIN BUT THA MOB THO" UUGGHHH

#2Fingers #Spreaded ~Peace 

`Da Huss

Last edited by BOOTZ 11 years ago

11 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Husalah This is how im feelin... All Are Welcome to this MOB Movement that's (Solid) + knows how to hold ya own! And i dont give ah shit about ah shit of you being in another gang and all that square ass shit. like i said "All Are Welcome" jus dont be trying to hide behind Super  man niggas stats like cawards. that aint what we do. We Train And Wake Ya Game And Ice Ya Chain on ah Lame... step it up and keep it up, ya feel me. we all know its gonna be Haters. and Haters Gone Hate. but we gone MOB #Preiod

Tha MOB is A Organized Organization With Members from All Over. its been like this for a very long time...175,000 years on tha MuthaFuckin Block!

We Dont Have Colors, -We wear whatever tha fuck we want.

We Never Hate... it clouds your judgement

We Move as one & in silence.

We Are well connected.

We Mind our bidness.

We Everthing is We.

Now from tha small fries to tha Beast... i have Respect To All. Until you show otherwise that you don't deserve respect.

i don't consider The Mob a gang  or do i intend to start trouble. i'm simply starting my own brand and Solid team players to communicate with and bring together a United Nation of Trustworthy indivduals, Factors, Goons, Thoroubreds,  and all in all Real MOB Shit. Aye leave it to me i'd say everybody thats been on my friendslist from day one is apart of this movement. but this aint burger king, cant have it me way. jus know you can be ah MOBSTAR too. `Sign that lifetime contract`

Lastly i jus wanna say

"YOU KNOW IT AIN'T NUTHIN BUT THA MOB THO....YOU KNOW IT AIN'T NUTHIN BUT THA MOB THO" UUGGHHH

#2Fingers #Spreaded ~Peace 

`Da Huss

english version please

11 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Husalah
Originally posted by Dark_Spirit

aha... SMFH! aye guess what? don't you worry your little peanut brain about it. OK. `Thank You

okay dick weed

11 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

lmfao at this

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread