Item Title

Item Description

The Simple Noobs Guide To Earning Money & Playing The Game

14 years ago  #1
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

This is going to be a basic Guide for all the Noobs who really cant be bothered to read the Wiki. The 1st couple are really basic and is so not to get on [players Nerves so much:

1. Do Not Message Top Players for Money or asking them how to play. (Very Simple)
  2. Go Train your defense to 30 as this is needed for the 1st Job. Directions : Gym; Train Defense
  3. Startt earning yourself some money while waiting for your energy to go back up. So lets go and search the Yard every Hour. Directions : Explore Prison>Bottom Left Door Saying Yard> Bottom Left Corner Saying Search The Yard> Then Max amount of Searches> New Jersey 15. Return Every Hour do this time after time.
  4. By Now your Stats should be good enought to get the 1st Job. Directions : Explore Prison > Middle Right Hand Side Notice Board> Bottom Right Click On Jobs> Pick The Available Jobs.
  5. When searching the yard you get items such as Small Waters you can use these or Sell them on the open Market. Selling them on the Market. Directions>Items & Drugs> Click On Item To Sell> Enter Price> Okay/List. This will create Money to open a bank account.
  6. Open A Bank Account Is 5K In New Jersey. Directions : Bank Account. Once opened your well on your way.
  7. I would leave crime, Mugging and Attacking until your Stats are really good as money will come to you.
  8. Vote for Favours to get amenities for your cell or to Sell these on the Open Market. Directions>Bottom Left Voting Links> Click on each individual link and vote for Prison Block. Every one you vote you get 1 favour. This will help generate money or will get your Stats better.
  9. Once you have money Buy Armour & Weapons.
  10. Maybe even do a bit of buying and selling.
This is Owen36 Quick Start Guide for Noobs that cant be bothered to read the WIKI.

Dont Contact Top Players For Money

Dont Abuse Top Players or Moderators When They Refuse To Give You Money.

Dont Do Stupid Postd Until You Have Played The Game For A While.

If All Noobs Read And Do As The Guide Says It May Help You Not To Get So Many Enemies.

Thanks for reading and i hope this helps all Noobs

14 years ago  #2
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

If you get your speed up to 100 you can successfully search the janitors closet for cash too!

Not a member of any gang, not looking to join one either, in fact, I may be creating my own, guess you'll never know, but you can try asking for details. If i think you're worthy I'll message you back. Mufasa said on 01.27.2010 @ 7:15PM: I'm quite gifted intellectually.
14 years ago  #3
Level 16

Go to the search at the top and read the New Jersey Crime guide that a fellow member has wrote. I cant actually remember but i dont think you can do anything successfully with only 100 Speed but take a look it will help loads and tell you how much of what stats you need good luck

14 years ago  #4
Level 7
Prison: Putnam

100 speed and 100 defense and I'm acing the janitors closet almost every time ;D

Not a member of any gang, not looking to join one either, in fact, I may be creating my own, guess you'll never know, but you can try asking for details. If i think you're worthy I'll message you back. Mufasa said on 01.27.2010 @ 7:15PM: I'm quite gifted intellectually.
14 years ago  #5
Level 16

Good For you so in that case why are you asking me then if your already doing so it doesnt make sense

14 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

made this a sticky, maybe people will read it

14 years ago  #7
Level 16

As far as im aware if it wasnt it is now and id say that was down to you Mufasa Thanks

14 years ago  #8
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

just a quick question here, when u transfer prison> opened a bank account in that prison, will you still have the bank account from the previous prison?

14 years ago  #9
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

yes

14 years ago  #10
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

what stats do u need to complete the search nurses cart crime

"   "

Quick Reply