Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

lol

13 years ago  #33
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by jhay what stats do u need to complete the search nurses cart crime

go to the wiki man ..... 2200 speed or more.

13 years ago  #34
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

UMMMM........ Thx?

13 years ago  #35
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Good tutorial! Should help loads.

13 years ago  #36
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

white right! just play the game and any1 could be a hooker.

13 years ago  #37
Level 4
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

mufasa mail me

13 years ago  #38
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months
13 years ago  #39
Level 3
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino

XANIE BABY DINO!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCH I GO HAM IN RAPPING......CLICK ON MY LINK IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.....IM BETTER THEN ANY BODY YOU KNOW.......IF YOU DONT THINK SO....BRING THE NIGGA TO ME.....WE CAN DO THIS SON.....AWW YEA IM BETTER THEN EVER UP NORTH RAPPER IT IS OR EVER WAS.....IM KILLIN BIGGIE.....IF YOU DNT BELIEVE ME SEE FOR YO SELF.....CLICK ON MY LINK

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG  number 1 rule is its no getin out the gang cuz we all family and you neva leave family.......number 2 rule write me or cashville_tenn ever day you see us online.....number 3 rule is to have the gang name on your profile.....number 4 rule we wear blue not red....number 5 rule read the 52 hoover gangster crip gang forum ever time you online if you in our gang feel free 2 post whatever the you wanna!!!!!!!!!A MUST DO [i][b][/b][/i][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size= 18px] [/size][/b][/i][/u] 2 join WRITE GANG NAME ON YOUR PROFILE....or take sum of my gang stuff off my profile n put it on yours..or you can search the gang name (52 hoover gangster crips)and post something that let the other inmates know you n my gang ..so inmates will know you in my gang....me & cashville_tenn is the bosses of this gang....we the o.g's....add us to yo friend list...ever time you see us online write us....or if you see 1 of our gang members online write them.....our gang color is blue....we wear anything blue...write me back when you done put the gang stuff on yo profile
13 years ago  #40
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by DinoFaShino http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino

XANIE BABY DINO!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCH I GO HAM IN RAPPING......CLICK ON MY LINK IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.....IM BETTER THEN ANY BODY YOU KNOW.......IF YOU DONT THINK SO....BRING THE NIGGA TO ME.....WE CAN DO THIS SON.....AWW YEA IM BETTER THEN EVER UP NORTH RAPPER IT IS OR EVER WAS.....IM KILLIN BIGGIE.....IF YOU DNT BELIEVE ME SEE FOR YO SELF.....CLICK ON MY LINK

^^ we'll see your freestyle streamin live next week in the forums for the Battle ...if you aint full of shit that is . and you know damn well that shit shouldnt be in this thread ...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread