Item Title

Item Description

Threw this together last night...

14 years ago  #1
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Threw this sig pic together last night in 5 mins when the internet died out on me, been stalling on it since I started here, but finally I had an excuse cos I was working on photoshop anyway.

Whatcha think? C&C is always appreciated, whats good, bad, etc.

14 years ago  #2
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi T3hD4ve i think this is great but im not quite sure if this is a real photo/picture or like a cartoon style but either way its good. I wonder if the name could be a bit clearer but please dont see this as a negative as i couldnt even do this and after 5 mins its absolutly great. I hope this helps

14 years ago  #3
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

A real "stock" image with one filter.

14 years ago  #4
Level 18

More or less, trimmed the pic off, colour/contrast tweak, slapped a border round it, played around with text, still didn't look right to me so then came the blue tint & one last minute crosshatch filter.

Tried to use one of my own pics for it (the smoking section at my local bar has a prison yard feel to it with the bars) but the lighting sucked.

And the name being clearer, only realised now that when i resized it, it messed with the text.

Aint actually played around with photoshop in AGES, just use it for work so when I'm done I don't usually wanna sit at it to relax, needa shoot something to do that! But I'm gunna start dabbling again and see what else I can come up with.

14 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I think next time you should show the original picture, and then your edited picture right next to eachother.  I think this will show your editing much better.

That picture doesnt really allow text placement very well.  Not one spot, that I could say I would look good.  Where you have your "T2hD4ve" is probably the best spot.  I would however make the color of your font text a color that goes with the rest of the image.

14 years ago  #6
Level 18

Yeah, I should of taken the time to find the right shade of blue/grey for it, but when I get home and get access to the psd file again I'll give it a lil whirl and fire in a link to the original.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread