Item Title

Item Description

Tip's on how to earn favor's through warden

13 years ago  #1
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Ok when you go to http://www.prisonblock.com/warden-paperwork

a list will appear giving you options of which surveys you would like to do for a certain amount of favors.

before you click any of them be sure you read at the bottom of the sign's, heres an example of what you will see:

--Reward is paid on Valid information submission. This means you will earn the favors once you enter the information required and accept the terms and conditions.

--Reward is paid on valid registration.   This means you have to sign up with a valid email adress and accept the terms and conditions to earn the favors.

--Reward is paid on valid registration and double optin.   Same as last but requires log in once signed up.

--Reward is paid on the 3rd page.   After registration it will bring more offers up, accept or decline them, either way you will get youre favors on the 3rd page.

--Reward is paid on download and install.  (if youre not tech savy or good with computer's, avoid these one's) You will earn youre favors once you sign up, agree to the T&C's and download the required software.

--Reward occurs with a valid email address and confirms verification email. Double opt in.  favors earned when you use a valid email adress and accept the confirmation email and then log in.

--Reward is paid on completion of survey.  Once you complete the survey you will be rewarded with favors.

--CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED Reward is paid on valid registration. (for the price you pay, you might as well buy the favor's)

Favors rewarded once you sign up to the website and pay the sign up fee with a credit card.

--Reward is paid on cell phone submit and pin confirmation. when you visit the website it will give you intructions to send a code to a certian number via SMS.

once done favors will be earned.

Now heres some tips to stop you getting spammed, getting viruses or Selling youre personal info.

--Make a new e-mail adress (if you use youre own email, you will get spammed to hell.)

--Dont use youre real name or age (you dont want to let business's buy youre info off them do you?)

--Dont use youre real adress (if you think e-mail spam is bad enough wait until you see youre real mail box, just google youre nearest mcdonalds resturaunt or shop, they will deal with them.)

Now to avoid downloading and installing and what you will need:

For  windows 7, Mac OS or Linux: Sun virtual box http://www.virtualbox.org/ 

For windows 2000, xp home, xp pro and vista: Virtual pc [url=http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=04D26402-3199-48A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en]http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=04D26402-3199-48A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en

Following with a copy of windows XP (i cant give you a link to a copy, its againsed the law, find it youre self)

Install virtual box or virtual pc

install xp on virtual box tutorial:

Install xp on virtual pc tutorial: 

With a virtual operating system you can do anything with out damaging youre own, so use these for the download and install links.

thanks for reading and i hope this helps

Last edited by Mr_sM 13 years ago

13 years ago  #2
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

Excellent stuff. i never bothered with any of those subscription favors before, but may give a few of them a shot now. nice work

13 years ago  #3
Level 10

thanks

13 years ago  #4
Banned

whats reserved

13 years ago  #5
Level 22

well im impressed... i havent done those offers in a min but could see how this would help somebody who does.

13 years ago  #6
Level 10

Originally posted by BXboroNigga well im impressed... i havent done those offers in a min but could see how this would help somebody who does.

Ive been doing this since level 1, just thought i'd share the advice, because when you do these surveys on any website, they sell that info to leading business' to study people behavior's in certain area's, so they know where to advertise and when too.

this save's them million's.

But its a bad thing really, cos if you do give youre real info away, some guy called mustafa who claims to be a prince calls you up and ask's for youre bank details lol.

13 years ago  #7
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

I've downloaded plenty of things without needed a virtual environment. They can be annoying but uninstalling them always worked fine for me, and they've been the best ones since they give more favors than the subscription and signup ones.

But good guide explain why some of them weren't working for me, I hate the damn survey ones the most though.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #8
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob

yeah these are well worth a go trust me, the boss man has changed a few since i started out, were u get less favours for them nw, but there still worth it, think iv collected about 114 favours frm doing this, well worth it

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
13 years ago  #9
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

nice work

13 years ago  #10
Level 28

*bump* not sure how much of this still applies, but everyone please shut up

Quick Reply