Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

^

13 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota

More detailed (I feel the presence of an idiot coming in here and asking why):

Watchlist is great but whats the point of having 20+ things on there only to log on every morning or night with like almost 100+ events?

Maybe you dont feel like tracking the open market when your training/sleeping/away etc etc, and you dont feel like removing them all away since youre still looking for stuff~

13 years ago  #3
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Even an option on profile similar to the chat would be good to deactivate at the times suggested above.

13 years ago  #4
Banned

Also, there should be a "minimum" price available I think...

If i want to buy lets say DVD X, i dont want to see 50 events of someone posting DVD X for 51k or something, unless im a sniper i guess...

13 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I don't see the point of a minimum price. The watchlist is to help you get something you want for a decent price. Who doesn't want to get the lowest price, unless you're just wanting to... watch..

13 years ago  #6
Banned

Well since we dont have a "real" trading system its all being done through the open market, whats the point of an event notification of items that are being put for like 51k (since its obviously someone trading and not meant for someone else if the item is lets say a Mu Cake).

The minimum price would help to get rid of that, well unless one is a sniper.

E.g, I want to buy me "Halo Reach" game, I rather have a minimum price of 501k and a maximum price of 3m, that (501k, would help me eliminate most of the trades being done.

13 years ago  #7
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

OK, I'm fairly drunk so I may have read this wrong.. but a watchlist ON/OFF button is a great idea.

So when you know you're not going to be on properly for a few days.. would be good to quickly prevent having to come back to dozens of watchlist events instead of removing all the items on your watchlist then re-adding them later...

mmmmmm.sp3ktacular
13 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I don't see the point of a minimum price. The watchlist is to help you get something you want for a decent price. Who doesn't want to get the lowest price, unless you're just wanting to... watch..

well,when mine goes off,it's already to late,so it dont really help in my opinion!no offence mu.

13 years ago  #9
Banned

You read it right Sp3k, and yes exactly.

DeneLass, not sure if I got ya there, you mean the notification, right? If so, yeah thats also one of those annoying things, no point in "watchlisting" items that get transferred.

13 years ago  #10
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

When I left the block I took all the items off my list because I knew I'd come back to 1001 events. Good idea

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread