Item Title

Item Description

What can u make?

3 years ago  #451
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 3 years, 9 months

Haha I knew wannabe would show up. Hi pissy! Heres a rollout tool I just made for the new truck. Let me know how much you like it, nickel bag millionaire! Sellin the old truck, you sure you don't wanna take a look at it? Might be fun to use when you are gangsta larping.

Ah, gotta figure out a new site for images cause I know you want to see the new truck.

Last edited by SikDikPik 3 years ago

3 years ago  #452
Level 4

Ok got it figured out.(Thanks Nick)

So heres the old beatdown truck I picked up in Montana. This is the work of many people over the course of the last year. The truck is not finished, still some odds and ends to wrap up and then I will start putting the equipment in and building the rack and bumpers.

Stripped it down and coated everything

Put in a very low mileage Duramax LBZ and 6spd Allison

3 years ago  #453
Level 4

All new LEDs and custom gauges

Air conditioning and leather racing seats

Really didn't like the doors so swapped them with some power doors from a hummer

3 years ago  #454
Level 4

Heres it is today, just about how I want it. Gonna paint the mesh grill black and hopefully get the AC working then begin fabricating the rest of the build. It's an old military truck, 1990 M998, but its damn near brand new now. Still has the original ballistic windshields, might add tint. Sits on 38" x15.50" mud tires and has about 650hp and 1500 ft. lbs. of torque. It can roast the tires at will and hold its own against many modern, stock sports cars

Last edited by SikDikPik 3 years ago

3 years ago  #455
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

#SIKTRUKPIKS

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
3 years ago  #456
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by SikDikPik Haha I knew wannabe would show up. Hi pissy! Heres a rollout tool I just made for the new truck. Let me know how much you like it, nickel bag millionaire! Sellin the old truck, you sure you don't wanna take a look at it? Might be fun to use when you are gangsta larping.

Ah, gotta figure out a new site for images cause I know you want to see the new truck.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭, still not impressed, try harder

3 years ago  #457
Level 4

Awww are you still mad about gettin all those beatins so many years ago? Poor lil fella, those were just imaginary. It wasn't real. Or maybe it was because I exposed your fake wannabe gangster bullshit? Well, we all know thats not real either, kid. Hey, remind me how bad you are again, will ya? Its been so long, I only remeber your little rotten shack of a home and then how you suddenly moved into a mansion with no furniture inside. Yeah that was sooo impressive. lmaoooo go ahead, google up a new life to show off with ya lil 22 caliber gangsta. Can't wait to get some new laughs, you are an endless source.

3 years ago  #458
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by SikDikPik Haha I knew wannabe would show up. Hi pissy! Heres a rollout tool I just made for the new truck. Let me know how much you like it, nickel bag millionaire! Sellin the old truck, you sure you don't wanna take a look at it? Might be fun to use when you are gangsta larping.

how much will you have into it when finished?

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
3 years ago  #459
Level 4

Its about $78k and counting. Got a new welding machine for it and all new tools so in the end it will be $100k on wheels. About as much as a new 1 ton would have cost me with the new equipment. Just couldn't bring myself to by any of these new trucks they make now. $10k of emissions bullshit that makes the trucks run worse, buying DEF fluid, thin sheetmetal, some of the reasons I went this route. Really think this will last until I retire. I have several old military trucks and my experiance with them all has been an underpowered motor but everything else it tougher than civilian models. So the Duramax is my solution. Hmmwv's are 110 hp stock, this sucker is x6.

3 years ago  #460
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

dang man, that is awesome

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread