Item Title

Item Description

What surveys are the best for favors?

14 years ago  #1
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 15 years, 6 days

In this post I would like anyone who has completed a favor, post up the offer here! Sometimes certain ones are longer then expected, our credit doesnt go threw. So Im putting up a list of my personal favorites. Based on quickness, and ammount of favors.

Quickest Favors

7 Favors - 30 secs - FREE - "Prosperity Gold - those who do not need to work from home"

2 Favors - 2 Mins - FREE - "Travian Game Registration"

2 Favors - 3 Mins - FREE - "Habbo"

Last edited by Craddock 14 years ago

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

cant find anything with 7 favors tho...and no prosperity gold too...did i miss something here??

.: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Prosperity gold should be the 5th on the list here: http://www.prisonblock.com/warden-paperwork

14 years ago  #4
Level 10

There showing up for me. Are you getting that red box thingy?

14 years ago  #5
Banned

lol i forgot to tell u im ozzie....so the ads might be different from yours i believe..yez i have that red box from blvd media thingy...and my 5th list is....HOTGASGRILLS AUS...loll

14 years ago  #6
Banned

Originally posted by Craddock In this post I would like anyone who has completed a favor, post up the offer here! Sometimes certain ones are longer then expected, our credit doesnt go threw. So Im putting up a list of my personal favorites. Based on quickness, and ammount of favors.

Quickest Favors

7 Favors - 30 secs - FREE - "Prosperity Gold - those who do not need to work from home"

2 Favors - 2 Mins - FREE - "Travian Game Registration"

2 Favors - 3 Mins - FREE - "Habbo"

yeah man, confirmed, none of those listed by craddock actually appears in my list...i think im getting an entirely different list of ads

14 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Probably, they usually geotarget them

14 years ago  #8
Level 10
Well darn, if you see those offers do them.. they work. Yall should post up your sucessful offers as well. Sometimes i get frustrated if I do all that crap and get no favors. Rawr.

14 years ago  #9
Level 7
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

i hate these offers.  ive gotten a ton of junk mail.   its just not worth the hassle.  i'll take my 4 a day from voting and be happy with that.  at least my mail box wont be cluttered up.

you give your email to one site and they send it out and you get like 10 emails a day as a result.  no thanks.

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #10
Level 10

You dont use your main email silly! Go make a hotmail, our yahoo account just to use for these surveys :P That way you dont get all spammed.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread