Item Title

Item Description

What the Hell is this????" Mutulik"........................

13 years ago  #51
Level 22
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Nae not you Ashz.........he's quick bro......

13 years ago  #52
Level 14
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Well most lvl 1's stay out of the forum. Besides the occasional prick starting a gang or something. We can't really get him at level 1. But eventually he will hit lvl 2 and his shit is gonna come crashin down.

13 years ago  #53
Level 10
Prison: Putnam

state vs. mutulik

13 years ago  #54
Level 22

GUILTY AS HELL>>>>>>>>>NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO................

13 years ago  #55
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I dont remember but do you gain exp if someone attcks you and you win?

13 years ago  #56
Level 10
Prison: Putnam

no

13 years ago  #57
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

oh man wtf, this dude got some kinna hack or soemthing to be having shit like tht...300+ waters worth muggin when hes lvl 2 and hes at 93 exp...somehow he put a stop on his exp, idk weird...

13 years ago  #58
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

yeah... remember this thread? http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Relaxing-the-dupe-detector-t2035.html

You guys can thank Mutulik, and his dupes (Bluesky, Pacificatorul and LadyM) for ruining it. Back to lockdown.

13 years ago  #59
Level 22
..............Well no guess in on where the mountain of everybodys shit is any more.............Hey swiss I found your 500 couches and 350 fridges....oh and here is SOup's  bag of coal with 10,000 bags of everyone eles shit also.......Nice.......FOUND IT.........Man I really hate to be that guy...........

Last edited by Wizz 13 years ago

13 years ago  #60
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Mufasa yeah... remember this thread? http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Relaxing-the-dupe-detector-t2035.html

You guys can thank Mutulik, and his dupes (Bluesky, Pacificatorul and LadyM) for ruining it. Back to lockdown.

HEY GUYS MY REAL NAME IS CORNELIU AND IN THE GAME I WAS MUTULIK! WHEN I JOINED THIS GAME I POSTED ON FORUM ON SUGGESTIONS BOX: http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/TOP-SCORE-t1993.html

MUFASA I AM GLAD IF U LIKE MY IDEA AND I HOPE TO MAKE IT WORK! THANKS AGAIN!

WHAT I MEAN IS THAT TO THE ACCUSATION THAT I AM A DUPLICATE OF BLUESKY (COWORKER AND ALSO MY FRIEND), PACIFICATORUL(COWORKER), LADYM(COWORKER) AND OTHER(WE ARE MORE PLAYERS THAN HE CALLED MUFASA). THE TRUTH I THINK IS THAT BEFORE RELAXING-THE-DUPE-DETECTOR WAS IT ALL (ALL ACCOUNTS) DUPLICATE BEACAUSE USING DIFFERENT COMPUTERS BUT IP ADDRESS IS THE SAME FOR ALL COMPUTERS WORKPLACE.

REMAINS TO DECIDE WHAT IS GOOD

THANK YOU MUFASA

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread