Item Description

What u didnt know about Food

13 years ago  #21
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DaBangEm904

I'm so with you right now..

You whispered in my ear and my heart heard it... You kissed my lips and shook my soul...
13 years ago  #22
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I don't care Cause...

13 years ago  #23
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Good then get that Ecoli Excretment down your neck, dont bother reading ingredients of overprocessed shite, lets go to McDonalds, who wants a coke ?

most people are just like sheep... keep on eating what they are fed

Last edited by eazyas 13 years ago

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
13 years ago  #24
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

13 years ago  #25
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

OK here's my comment on this subject... it's clear and evident that there are chemicals in our food we shouldn't be eating, but the reasons stated by Alex Jones - as usual I tend to disagree with, America is a capitalist state, the reasons things happen are because of money, and not Big Brother trying to kill everyone. Eugenics was an issue in the past, eugenics was sort of a "science" that took off after Darwinism and for the record when everyone bitches about what the Nazi's were trying to do (creating a super race) all the other developing nations were doing the same, the American government forcibly sterilized tens of thousands of women because they were not up-to-par with their education standards, or genetic standards.

The problems the world faces NOW are from corporate giants who care about money and money only. Why do we have these alternatives like aspartame in our food? It's made in a lab, basically for nothing, imagine having to own sugar cane plantations, paying people to farm it, paying more people to process it into sugar, that's why we have harmful additives to food. The harmful attributes of these products are quite well known though, and I do not agree it's part of an ongoing eugenics conspiracy, it's just big business going bad.

Fluoride and other additives to the national water systems and such I do believe was done for the reason it was thought to be healthy, which is obviously proven otherwise I don't think fluoride is safe for human consumption in large quantities, but most people just don't realize it's bad for you.

Most people I know, have been affected by serious illness, cancers, diabetes, etc. It's on the rise and becoming more and more of a problem.. back when people knew what they were eating they lived to be old and healthy, all these chemicals will have adverse effects eventually.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #26
Level 26

& Another point, he was saying a lot of vauge shit too. Look corn was genetically modified yes -- but the entire corn crop evolved through biological genetic modifications, not chemical modifications, it was first cultivated by the early Mayans and Aztecs who through cross pollinations, and other processes developed what we eat. Not all "modifications" are bad, corn is an example of natural modification. They did introduce BT to the crop which is biological and never heard of it being poisonous to humans althought it was poisonous to insects. In fact that replaced chemical insecticides which I find preferable.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #27
Level 23

I Respect your view, although , i cant believe that these people who develop the products didnt know that asperateme/flouride was not going to be healty.

Last edited by eazyas 13 years ago

13 years ago  #28
Level 23

Originally posted by JayMeal & Another point, he was saying a lot of vauge shit too. Look corn was genetically modified yes -- but the entire corn crop evolved through biological genetic modifications, not chemical modifications, it was first cultivated by the early Mayans and Aztecs who through cross pollinations, and other processes developed what we eat. Not all "modifications" are bad, corn is an example of natural modification. They did introduce BT to the crop which is biological and never heard of it being poisonous to humans althought it was poisonous to insects. In fact that replaced chemical insecticides which I find preferable.

Anything that kills insects will not be good for you

13 years ago  #29
Level 26

You can look up the Wikipedia page for BT, here's a snippit

The reason is that Bt works by binding to the appropriate receptor on the surface of midgut epithelial cells. Any organism that lacks the appropriate receptors in its gut cannot be affected by Bt.

We lack the appropriate receptors HENCEFORTH the proteins bacillus thuringiensis produce will not affect us

13 years ago  #30
Level 23

Originally posted by JayMeal You can look up the Wikipedia page for BT, here's a snippit

The reason is that Bt works by binding to the appropriate receptor on the surface of midgut epithelial cells. Any organism that lacks the appropriate receptors in its gut cannot be affected by Bt.

We lack the appropriate receptors HENCEFORTH the proteins bacillus thuringiensis produce will not affect us

possibly, how long has it been tested on humans for? any good results?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread