Item Title

Item Description

Why Kampfer is banned

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

A couple people asked why Kampfer was banned, and since it's somewhat humorous and should be a deterrent to retards in the future, I'll post here why.

As everyone should know, instead of automatically banning duplicate accounts like most games do, we mark them as dupes and limit their interaction, thus limiting the amount of damage these duplicate accounts can do to the economy of the game.

It clearly states in the wiki why this is done, and that there's basically no way to know if a dupe is actually 2 real people so we play it safe. Here's one of his responses:

As a member i give alternative at the 1st email you can check our

identity through our twitter and facebook account.U may say that i can

make a fake twitt and fb account/with that name at friendlist and

comments at the wall. HUH..u really like an old hag that only want the

money from the game but minus ability of maintenance.So whats ur next

argument? Capslock is permitted like that u wrote at UR HIGHNESS

WIKIPEDIA

If your head is threatening explosion from reading that, he basically said that he wants to use facebook and twitter accounts to prove they're individuals. As previously mentioned, that proves nothing and people often make bullshit accounts. I warned him that if he kept up with the insults and bullshit he'd be banned. It got interesting then.

him:

hahaha fucking tard..so what should i call u..immature admin.actually

this game is quite interesting but when i critized u finally i know

that u didnt even have an intellectual masturbation.

me:

An intellectual masturbation eh? It's clear that english isn't your first language, so perhaps you should stop making a fool of yourself and end this silliness.

him:

intellectual masturbation isnt available @google coz u put ur dick on ur head.

him:

STOP MASTURBATING MORON!!

and on, and on. He's still going, but I've added a filter to auto-trash all his incoming messages. So what have we learned folks?

• If you're marked as a dupe, live with it. There's plenty of other people to interact with in the game, and hey, it's better than just being outright banned right?
  • If you act like an immature idiot, whether on the site or via emails, you WILL be banned. Neither myself nor Tommy have the patience to deal with stupid shit like that, and instead of entertaining it, you'll just be cut off.
So have fun, and play nice.

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Wow.. Good riddance

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

Agreed. If there are any other members like this here, I suggest you curb your tendencies or leave now. If you can't act mature, you're not welcome to play here.

14 years ago  #4
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

And he was one of my best mugged inmates...lol...RIP  another crew of "The Brotherhood"

Pssst! Do you think the warden can be bribed to give me positive stats on all my amenities, armor and weapons?...everyone has a price...lol      
14 years ago  #5
Banned

Heh, someone feels threatened. 

Another inmate of The Brotherhood you mean?

Dont Hijack this thread. Go ahead and message me if you wanna talk smack.  I enjoy it

14 years ago  #6
Level 7

Someone is feeling rattled I see, didn't have your pork and beans for breakfast then Mr Brotherhood!

Pssst! Do you think the warden can be bribed to give me positive stats on all my amenities, armor and weapons?...everyone has a price...lol      
14 years ago  #7
Level 17

Back to the topic.  Take the gang shit outside of this post.  Talking trash is cool, just not the place for it in this post.

Anything to control multi accounts I am for.  Way to much of an advantage on this game with the cell raiding feature.  In my time here I have seen some of the best control of multi accounts of any of the games I have played.

14 years ago  #8
Level 7

Sorry about the trash talk Bro's.  I've seen so many multi accounts on OTHER games and it's rife. Multi Account cheaters have been caught HERE and It's a strongpoint of the game and for that reason, I'm prepared to spend real dollars playing it.

14 years ago  #9
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

This game has an age limit right? annoying 11yr olds spaming me for free items

trisennenn said on 10.24.2009 @ 11:04PM:

im only fuking 11 years old i dont hav sell or credit card

14 years ago  #10
Banned

Yes, I've been hit up by a 10 yr old yesterday wanting me to help them be "respected" but didnt know how.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread