Item Title

Item Description

Why do we need the market forum?

14 years ago  #1
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Marketplace

Want to discuss the sale/trading of in-game goods? Do it all here.

How do we trade things?, people just put there good on market place for ridiculous prices, and the nubs buy them anyway so im not sure why we have a forum on it ( i know this game isn't Buzzing yet, but you cant put a forum like that there to make it feel bigger xD, so what we have a small forum (quality not quantity :P)

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

You're right, but since it's used, it's kinda pointless to remove it now. Plus item trading won't be too far behind gangs.

14 years ago  #3
Level 10

Originally posted by Mufasa You're right, but since it's used, it's kinda pointless to remove it now. Plus item trading won't be too far behind gangs.

okay thanks for the info, now get back to coding xD :P (let someone else awnser my nubby questions :P)

14 years ago  #4
Level 29

heh, sometimes posting in the forums is a good break from staring at lines of code. I did take a break to add in isolation/infirmary status messages throughout the site tho

14 years ago  #5
Level 10

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1707/48051035.jpg grr i cant get that image thing to work, BB codes dont work here do they?

Is that what you mean ?! (isolation/infirmary status messages throughout the site tho)

14 years ago  #6
Level 29

yep

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread