Item Title

Item Description

Yard digging idea??

7 years ago  #1
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Thought of idea for the yard.  What if somehow you could dig up pieces of an amen like fragments, then when you have all the fragments combine them together to make the amen? Of course not just one amen in the yard at any given time. Maybe a console or two and two or three dvds? Run those amens for 2 weeks to a month, then switch the amens out. Would it stimulate the market? Probably because people would be buying fragments. Put the said amen together for the cost of x amount of favors?

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
7 years ago  #2
Level 20
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

That's a good idea ahcheela cause I really enjoy digging events where u have to dig to find parts and stuff and this would get more players involved and be online digging

7 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

In my absence, i played (and still play) league of legends a shit ton. They have a system implemented like this called Hextech Crafting. they're method of going about this is that doing exceptionally well in a game would grant you a chest that has either a champion or skin for a champion that you could purchase with premium currency inside of it. Then randomly at the end of some games that you win you could earn a Key Fragment. if you combine 3 key fragments you can make a whole Key which is used to unlock the chest. As the chest is unlocked however, the champion or skin for a champion that was inside is only a shard/blueprint which you need Essence to make whole and essence can be purchased or defragmented from other shards/blueprints you get.

Sorry for the ramble there might have gotten off topic, anyway as i see the correlation to prisonblock from LoL, you would Dig in the yard for chests and key fragments with chests having a lesser drop rate obviously and then upon getting the chest and key combo to open, if not the full amenity then a blueprint requiring favors or something to open? I like the idea i just wanted to throw a successful comparison of this system out there

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/2016-season-update/champion-mastery.html

7 years ago  #4
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Blacksmith ...

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
7 years ago  #5
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

+1 for me. it will be like a cool side mission in a way. Something to do other than train or crime. which are the only things there are to do when there isn't a event.

could be fragments of an amen or pieces to a "chest" (which have an amen) as blackstar mentioned. but you know prison related.

7 years ago  #6
Level 17
Gang: Veni Vidi Vici

Black Smith was thrown out there at one time......... Maybe that would make use of the extra items from previous events.

7 years ago  #7
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 months

Originally posted by SAAAN That's a good idea ahcheela cause I really enjoy digging events where u have to dig to find parts and stuff and this would get more players involved and be online digging

who the fuck enjoys digging bro shut the fuck up! sounding jive like a bitch "i really enjoy digging events and", nigga no. i guess you sit down when you pee too right? fucking cunt! i will stab you in the fucking face with a fucking tennis racket you mother fucker! jk bro, good idea ahcheela

7 years ago  #8
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by 2cups
Originally posted by SAAAN That's a good idea ahcheela cause I really enjoy digging events where u have to dig to find parts and stuff and this would get more players involved and be online digging

who the fuck enjoys digging bro shut the fuck up! sounding jive like a bitch "i really enjoy digging events and", nigga no. i guess you sit down when you pee too yeah? fucking cunt! i will stab you in the fucking face with a fucking tennis racket you mother fucker! jk bro, good idea ahcheela

That's just egregious.

And yeah the Microwave and Personal Computer events were pretty entertaining. I think the suggestion really boils down to "give players a reason to make use of the yard outside of events". It's feels like an asset that hasn't really lived up to its potential.

7 years ago  #9
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

I like the idea, and that's why so many of our events have "collect this item and turn it in" themes. I'm not so sure of doing it on a regular basis though. Will give it some thought.

Originally posted by Bluesky Blacksmith ...

haha, ya know Louisiana has a "black guy named smith" for this very (never implemented) reason.

7 years ago  #10
Level 29

Thank you for your consideration Mufasa.

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread