Item Title

Item Description

Yard digging idea??

7 years ago  #11
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

I like this idea also. If it doesn't get implemented, could you at least allow us to dig up some better items in the yard like Crunchy crawdads or champ glasses? At the moment there is absolutely no real reason to use the yard other than joe/events

7 years ago  #12
Level 24
Incarcerated: 9 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I like the idea, and that's why so many of our events have "collect this item and turn it in" themes. I'm not so sure of doing it on a regular basis though. Will give it some thought.

Originally posted by Bluesky Blacksmith ...

haha, ya know Louisiana has a "black guy named smith" for this very (never implemented) reason.

Black Smith... hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

+1 for me. Sounds like a great idea

7 years ago  #13
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I like the idea, and that's why so many of our events have "collect this item and turn it in" themes. I'm not so sure of doing it on a regular basis though. Will give it some thought.

Originally posted by Bluesky Blacksmith ...

haha, ya know Louisiana has a "black guy named smith" for this very (never implemented) reason.

DAM!! Mr Smith has a weird shadow

Great idea. even if not for amens do it with the weapons and armor that way we can make a use of the already old untouched stuff.

6 years ago  #14
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

bumping back to top in case the idea was forgotten.

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
6 years ago  #15
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Fun fact thanks to me yall saw the 2k16 champ bottles I dug up about 20k I think it was

You grabbed someone's confiscated copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! It's now protected and waiting to be placed in your cell!
6 years ago  #16
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

2k14 my bad lol

You grabbed someone's confiscated copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! It's now protected and waiting to be placed in your cell!
5 years ago  #17
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Refreshing this idea

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread