Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 2 months

Thank you Mufasa 😆😆😆

7 years ago  #92
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Thanks Mufasa for the event and bringing back a lot of dead players and thanks to everyone who kept reviving others unconditionally. For once everyone was on the same page

Hope this game lives

7 years ago  #93
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Thanx to all who took the time to stop and revive me, I appreciate it immensely!!! Mufasa see you in another 3 years

7 years ago  #94
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by budvipack Thanx to all who took the time to stop and revive me, I appreciate it immensely!!! Mufasa see you in another 3 years

7 years ago  #95
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by budvipack Thanx to all who took the time to stop and revive me, I appreciate it immensely!!! Mufasa see you in another 3 years

actually that's funny as hell!!!!!

7 years ago  #96
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

.. that's funny shit and exactly how I pictured Mu all weekend while event was going on.

7 years ago  #97
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Thank you Mu! Good job deep down most of the regular players clung on to that little faith that an event would happen again!! It was a cool one..... Much appreciated to say the least...

Thanks all for the revives whenever you helped

7 years ago  #98
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Even though i didnt participate (unless searching the pockets of inmates counts) i thank you for this event, even if it will be another 5 years til the next recycled event

,however please dont put vintral back in charge.

7 years ago  #99
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

^^^ Pretty sure I speak for most when I say Thank You Dembot. Thank you for being such a great ambassador for PB as well as such an encouraging "Mentor" to all of the new players here wondering if it's worth staying here to play. You hop on here every few days like a buzzard flying around hoping for signs of new meat to pluck away and searching for more reasons to run off the few players we have left. Great job man, you're a real stand up guy and we all thank you for that. No seriously thank you.

7 years ago  #100
Level 24
Incarcerated: 8 years, 9 months

Thanks again for the Xmas event Mufasa my youngest son, it was crazy fun!! ...but why are the ps4 camera and controllers incompatible with the ps4 slim and ps4 pro?, and if u plan on making them work together or not?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread