Item Title

Item Description

You should be able to attack any level....

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

If, theres some little homo constantly messaging you with emtpy threats and askin for items or money you have non stop...you should be allowed 2 attack the fuck outta him. but you cant, so this doesnt stop,....im just sayin,, itd be alright if we could attack these little chumps

to ALL you little faggots with your little "gangs". ITS A FUCKING GAME, ITS NOT REAL LIFE. fuck off with your little threatening tough guy messages its really fuckin queer, and shows every1 how sad and pathetic your life really is. jesus christ, get a life you fuckin fags ahhahaa
14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I have soap on a rope.  You can borrow it for awhile.  If that doesn't help.. I just dont know.

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Now that you're done ranting, take a second to LOGICALLY think about what you're suggesting.

14 years ago  #4
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

If anything there could be a ban or ignore button on someone so they cant keep mailing you.

14 years ago  #5
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Vulgate If anything there could be a ban or ignore button on someone so they cant keep mailing you.

This has been suggested before, and it's been stated that the plan is to include this when the new mail system is done.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #6
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 months

Thank you Tommy for enlighting the little brained man. You or the Lion King should allow him the priveledge of being able to attack anyone so he could see how it feels to get attacked non stop by the big boys in arizona.

14 years ago  #7
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by jacktheripper If, theres some little homo constantly messaging you with emtpy threats and askin for items or money you have non stop...you should be allowed 2 attack the fuck outta him. but you cant, so this doesnt stop,....im just sayin,, itd be alright if we could attack these little chumps

NO NO AND NO NEVER IN THE WORLD I DONT WANT SOME level 15 PUNK attacking me THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!

how would you like it ifi  were level 20 to say and attacked YOU

Merry christmas from me!

14 years ago  #8
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

To be honest. It would be more realistic. And the only boundry's are the other prisons......  But prisons would need a 10 lvl range...

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.
14 years ago  #9
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

It may be more realistic but theres alot of Newbies crying about been attacked at level 2 by a level 4 and saying why cant us level 2s be protected this is ongoing but not realistic. All newbies want to be protected. I think some of these people that dont mind been attacked by high level players should have it for a day and i bet there mind will soon change. I think things were great as they were Its now changed to only 3 levels but ill see how things go.

14 years ago  #10
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

YA but the thing is that, to be honest. I am pretty new. And I know if this is released alot of the time I am going to be one of the targets. But no matter, I want this game to be realistic. Look the newbs who complain  they should level up work at it and then kick the buts of the other ones. It is up to themto train there stats and I like this game because of it's semi-realism. It is just something that I think should be done. I know the way people think, And I dissagree with what alot of people complain about. And plus don't forget that there is a limit because of the prison you are in. If you are in arizona you can't attack N.J. so level 17 can't attack a level 2.

But I agree with the warden exemption for level 1 players. Just so they may start to understand first.

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread