Item Title

Item Description

amentities / favors question

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

forgive me if this has been asked already but i have not seen nothing of it posted. now we only use to have 3 voting links and it went to 5. soon as it went to 5 voting links i noticed the prices on amentities went up in the wardens office. for some time now we have only had 3 links again and the prices are still jacked up. any chance they will get put back to what they were when we originally only had 3  voting links? i remeber getn yoga dvd's for like 2 or 3 favors now there like 11??? a 300 to 500% increase and the voting links are only 3??

14 years ago  #2
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

The point is for us to spend money to buy more favors mate.

14 years ago  #3
Banned

well i know that lol im just pointing it out. kindofa big hike in the favors department tho... it wasnt that bad when we had 5 links to gain favors with. and im broke with a family to support and the earn favors option never pays out to me, even when i send in the proper links and info to there support. the voting links are really the only way i can get favors atm. it was a very ruff christmas this year and ill be recovering from it for the next month or so....id love to be able to spend money on this game it just not possible for everyone, especially right after christmas...

14 years ago  #4
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

buy amentities off tje market

14 years ago  #5
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Well there is now 4 voting links.

14 years ago  #6
Banned

lol i just looked and only had 1 link...

14 years ago  #7
Level 9

4 links? :O! and demon its because you boted 3 times today except for that 1 time :P

14 years ago  #8
Level 9

Originally posted by lorddoom141 4 links? :O! and demon its because you boted 3 times today except for that 1 time :P

VOTED sorry not boted lol. and I couldnt edit it so i made this new post to it

14 years ago  #9
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by Demon well i know that lol im just pointing it out. kindofa big hike in the favors department tho... it wasnt that bad when we had 5 links to gain favors with. and im broke with a family to support and the earn favors option never pays out to me, even when i send in the proper links and info to there support. the voting links are really the only way i can get favors atm. it was a very ruff christmas this year and ill be recovering from it for the next month or so....id love to be able to spend money on this game it just not possible for everyone, especially right after christmas...

hmm, since u soa's all stick together like one big happy family, maybe some of them could help ya out a bit?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread