Item Title

Item Description

annabelle dvd

6 years ago  #1
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

if iam paying  the warden a mint to protect my amens, shouldnt they be safe from this dvd ?      

6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Dvds are safe this dvd removes all amens from cell not steal them all to another player.mu said there will be a dvd to counter act this dvs in future

6 years ago  #3
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

i think your missing the point here einstein

6 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Perhaps I'm missing it too. What about the DVD leaves your amenities unprotected? Are you saying it shouldn't remove protected amens?

6 years ago  #5
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 13 days

Whole point of protected is to stop people from raiding them as mentioned in wiki. You can lose protected DVD to warden for days all Annabelle does is remove from cell. Think the DVD is working as intended, if it didn't remove protected amens it would defeat the whole purpose of the DVD.

6 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 2 months

IMO the whole purpose of the dvd is awful, but hey its in the game now guess we just gunna have to deal with it

6 years ago  #7
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Perhaps I'm missing it too. What about the DVD leaves your amenities unprotected? Are you saying it shouldn't remove protected amens?

I think that his point

6 years ago  #8
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months
alot of unhappyness with this dvd hahaha i like this dvd personally use it on me though and ofc im gonna hit back... mu stated already there will be a defence amen for it so save the whining sit back and wait for mu to make good on his word!!!

although i have heard about it unloading peoples cell that they have not sent cash too ( not done it with me yet) but apparently market purchases are marking the cell too is that part intended? look forward to further cries and your response to my question

6 years ago  #9
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 2 months

Fuck you dayna

6 years ago  #10
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

08/16/2017 5:45pmTheStag's Annabelle: Creation DVD spooked all the amens from your cell!Delete

08/16/2017 5:41pmSMOKEBOX's Annabelle: Creation DVD spooked all the amens from your cell!

The Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Power Rangers. Because it's protected, you can recover it from the bootleg bin, but you'll still sit in isolation for 25 minutes!

im not laughing now scaryg

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread