Item Title

Item Description

[bug] Blackjack won't let me play

14 years ago  #1
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I click on play, then say.. my browser crashes or something happens in which I go off the site, when I try to go back on, even after I haven't even bought into the game, I can't play, says 1 play per hour.

Would also be nice to have somewhere that says how long you've got until you can play certain games, but I'll put this into suggestions.

Member of The Brotherhood
14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I just played with no issue. Did you recently update flash or anything? Anything change that could have caused this? As posted in the other thread:

14 years ago  #3
Level 5

So you go to play and click play, don't buy in, close browser, open browser again and try again and it still lets you play or does it put you on as a guest?

14 years ago  #4
Level 29

You said it crashed, nothing about buying in? I've also never tested that as I don't see why one would click play and close the window before playing?

14 years ago  #5
Level 5

I was trying to give you a scenario.

1. Click Play

2. Browser crashes.

3. Start up browser again.

4. Try to play, can't?

Maybe change the point of saying the user has played this hour to after the buy in and not before?

14 years ago  #6
Level 29

From a technical aspect, that wouldn't work. Once you click play the session is fetched. If your browser crashes, tough luck. If your browser crashes mid-game you lose your money too,,, Can't build to prepare for every crazy scenario

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread