Item Title

Item Description

buy BOMBS

14 years ago  #1
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

i think we should be able to buy bombs at all weapon stores at like 10 to 50 thousand dollars!!!! with them we should be able to attack someone with them and once u do u lose the bomb and they should do like 200 damage and after u use it if the person is still alive u should be able to fight the rest of the fight out hand to hand combat!!!!!!!

also when its possible to raid a cell once u unlock the cell u should be able to take a random item out of the cell if they have one and if there is stuff left u should be able to bomb the cell and if they have anything in it they will lose it in a bombing and it will tell the person who put the bomb in there what they destroyed and if they didnt destroy anything it will say there was nothing else in the cell!!!!!!!

TELL  ME WHAT U THINK

14 years ago  #2
Level 10
Prison: Putnam

I think it's a very interesting idea but the cost sounds a bit high for something that makes only 200 damage. it means it's not at all useful against higher levels and if you can't deal hits of 200+ you won't beat them anyway. Maybe there should be several kind of bombs and the most expensive ones will make the most damage.

Very good idea overall.

14 years ago  #3
Level 4

u have a good point maybe like 5 different kind of bombs

14 years ago  #4
Level 13
Prison: Arizona

bombs are a good idea for it gives chances to beat higher leveled inmates giving you advanteges. bombs however should be used only against people and not cells... there's not much point in bombing cells. and yeah, it's a good idea to have about 5 different bombs.

14 years ago  #5
Level 4

yup

14 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

hey homie i like the idear.......plus i offer protection to any 1 who needs it and just let me know, sasha is under my protection no body hit her thanks.and again good idear

14 years ago  #7
Level 4

santita is under my protection

14 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

ok looks like we both get the idear lol you keep away ill keep away alls good

14 years ago  #9
Banned

...idk bout buying a bomb...how would you get a bomb into prison? maybe buy supplys...such as

Casing: InStock- 10

Powder: InStock- 200

Nails InStock-100

Wire: InStock-500

Fuse: InStock-1000

Lighter: InStock-20

Timer: InStock-5

Of course the more items you add into making a bomb the harder it would be to diffuse/be seen

Maybe being able to plate bombs out side of peoples cells or out in the prison or something

-=Legendary Prisoners=- If you'd like to join our gang mail me
14 years ago  #10
Level 4

cool idea haze

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread