Item Title

Item Description

crew recruiting S*W*K

13 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

There is No More Room For Dead Wieght Ne one not on For Over 3 days without lettin some pone Knows Whats up is Cut Ne one that Doesnt Do shit for the Gang Is Cut ......Dont come ask me What you should do So you Dont get cut ....Or your Cut we got no time to BABYSITT...... yall know what you should do So DO IT .......

13 years ago  #32
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by zehnder7414 hahah for one i dont know if any of u are going to get this or not but i did start a crew at level one and if i may say my crew is doing pretty damn good for starting at level one we may not be the strongest but we work together and we are making hella bank so for all u peeps that laughed and told me i couldnt do it well shit look at me now man look at me now hahahaha

tellin them lames boss get the fuck off here didnt yall lemons see it say s*w*k

S.W.K. GET IT HOW U LIVE
13 years ago  #33
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by BXboroNigga
Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by DaBangEm904 I'd like to take this time to announce that Riot Squad cuts are STILL underway.. all weak links will be broken off with no questions asked.. so don't worry about another's stats.. only your own

Well ill be honest, I'm not much of a tough guy. I'm more of a weak link stopping the SQUAD from progressing so fell free to remove me from the gang. There's not much i can do anyway (apart from train which is virtually impossible for me to get my stats to a high level) yet ill keep training and hope for the best. However if you do decide to remove me from the SQUAD ill more or less take the words for not being harsh or unreasonable but ill take the words for what they are really meant to state they are meant to state that like others on this game I'm not cracked up to be in a well known-ed gang such as "THA RIOT SQUAD".

Peace....

bye.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn artix.. 3months later..

13 years ago  #34
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Cant lie i laugh at this every time i see it...people that hated on me when i was a level 1 the good old times!!!

13 years ago  #35
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

fucking hell zehnder this thread has been going for 6 months now and u idnt get any people asking u if they can join hahahah!

13 years ago  #36
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by zehnder7414 Cant lie i laugh at this every time i see it...people that hated on me when i was a level 1 the good old times!!!

Haha yeah, put all the cc u got to work and show em lol

13 years ago  #37
Level 22

Originally posted by Demhelius
Originally posted by zehnder7414 Cant lie i laugh at this every time i see it...people that hated on me when i was a level 1 the good old times!!!

Haha yeah, put all the cc u got to work and show em lol

13 years ago  #38
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 days

Originally posted by JayMeal Read this: http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Newbies-read-please-t5533.html Bullet point three specifically. Bitch.

Still applies tho

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #39
Level 22

nah man it doesnt apply to any of us we in arizona !

13 years ago  #40
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 days

barely

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread