Item Title

Item Description

favours

6 years ago  #1
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 6 years, 9 months

Need to no what happened to my favours at the start of game in newjersy spent them on the warden t.v on creates dvd player nd something else I think which I carnt remeber and the only 1 I recieved was the t.v they arnt under any normal or portective amunnis apart from the t.v wich I sold and I could do with the things I bought as I am making progress neva had any events either to say I had been mugged or raided anything for that matter just did not recieve them apart from the t.v need tono what has went wrong plz thanks

6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Confused here. Did you never receive them or did they suddenly disappear from your cell? When did you buy?

6 years ago  #3
Level 16

No I did not receive them apart from the shitty t.v I bought which I sold but I did not receive the rest of my items and also when I registered Facebook I got my favours but they disappeared not long after I received them

6 years ago  #4
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

try clicking protected amens

6 years ago  #5
Level 16

Nope they arnt in there either only the tv was there dont no what happened with the other items I just did not recieve them

6 years ago  #6
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

So you say you bought tv DVD player and "something else" and only received tv which you sold. So really you are only missing a DVD player seeing as you don't know what the third thing even is maybe you didn't buy it or it's in cell already. I'd advise to report something like this when it happens and not weeks later. Will be easier for mufasa to look through logs and find problem that way, the logs may be long gone by now.

6 years ago  #7
Level 29

Right, that brings me back to the question from my post above: When did you buy these items?

6 years ago  #8
Level 16

Am not sure when it was when I started this game 2-3weeks at most so I carnt realy say

6 years ago  #9
Level 16

Originally posted by Dbomb2017 Am not sure when it was when I started this game 2-3weeks at most so I carnt realy say

No longer thn 3weeks

6 years ago  #10
Level 29

Originally posted by Dbomb2017
Originally posted by Dbomb2017 Am not sure when it was when I started this game 2-3weeks at most so I carnt realy say

No longer thn 3weeks

You've only been playing for 2. If you can narrow down when you bought, I can dive through the logs.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread