Item Title

Item Description

hit list now open

14 years ago  #1
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Thank you Warden for making the game sooo much fun. here, have a cookie *offers plate heaping with assorted cookies*

this new hit list is showing lots of action...

thank you for making this game and for all the work (all the head-aches and sweat) u put into it. 3 cheers and 2 thumbs up for the bossman!!!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I don't see any macadamia nut sugar cookies

14 years ago  #3
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

yea its awesome

14 years ago  #4
Banned

Ya, I love the hit list  I think it would be cool if we could sort by or see which prison everyone is in that way we don't have to click each one to see if we can take the contract or not...but, not complaining, just throwing that idea out there...its awesome as is!   Thanks!

I'm back bitches.
14 years ago  #5
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

I think befor you can make a hit you need to be in this game longer and 2h, hehe or you need to get to level 3 or something..But this is cool thing.

14 years ago  #6
Level 18

I don't think level 1's should be able to place hits (amongst other things they shouldn't be able to do IMO...) but I've got two hits on it atm that are there for the level 1's to fight over.

Thanks for the update man!

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

Yeah, definitely need some sort of prison indication

14 years ago  #8
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Mufasa, will there be an option of buying somebody (or yourself) out of the list? For example, you put this bounty, your money is taken, right? And then if somebody doesn't want that person to be hospitalized - just pays that amount (or maybe doubled)? Pays not to that one who posted hit, but to the system, to Warden. How's that idea?

14 years ago  #9
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

and a few other points...

1. Minimum of bounty should be based on level i think... like 5-10k*level, or around that.... but not rich low-levels may not like it certainly...

2. Why not to change ''infirmary time''  to something like ''number of hits''? 1-10 attacks would be fine to punish those who hurt you. Offer 100k for that Ransome to be put to infirmary for 5 whole days - it's nonsense, it's about 600 attacks if average hosp time is set to 12 mins for example....

14 years ago  #10
Level 29

Minimum based on level is a good idea, but changing it to attacks isn't a great idea IMO. You basically want your target to suffer, and the longer they have to sit in the infirmary while online, the better right? vs a bunch of hits that only put them in for like a minute or two

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread