Item Title

Item Description

increase max bank deposits

7 years ago  #1
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

there were a few threads but most were closed and really old and the game has changed since then.

this isnt really about me or high levels, but currently my max deposit is 310000 without respect, im guessing its based on 10k per level? even if i was respected it would be 620000. 

if we are trying to draw new people to the game, AND KEEP THEM, progress is necessary to keep them interested. progress to me is buying new amens and increasing your stats, level is a by product. 

once a person reaches level 5, they are kicked to the big boy market. where the current lowest listed amen is 10mil. even me at level 31 if i was respected would take months of interest to be able to save to buy amens, 

the middle of the road players are left having to try to buy amens with almost all of their cash in their hand. they cant crime up 10mil to buy a damn blowup doll without getting mugged. and i think that hurts the game. they can see those things but cant reach them. 

i really think they need to be able to keep a lot more cash safe to have better hopes of getting new shit. even if it is like the cell combo upgrade where you pay favs or cash to be able to increase your deposit, at least they would see progress and getting closer to buying new things.

there is a fine line on a max deposit, that the interest isnt a huge amount where it becomes an unlimited source of cash for high levels.

right now if your a mid to high level player, our banks are worthless UNLESS no one ever raids you, or you have spent alot on the amesn to prevent raiding and your interest has been able to grow for months. 

again this is more for low to mid level players mostly, high levels dont need a 50mil max deposit but if we want more people to stick around, i think the bank needs to adjust to the market. if you keep trying to crime for that 5 mil boxing with the stars and getting mugged before you get 1mil, your not gonna stick around long. 

this would basically be the same as when more voting links were added, whereas that helped them buy amens listed for favs, this would help them buy cash amens

ive had a few, this is long and all over the place, i hope you get the point, the bank is worthless right now for new players trying to aquire amens

7 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Thanks for the writeup nick. Def something to consider. Also possible to increase the amount the bank can hold, while putting a limit on how much interest will be paid on.

7 years ago  #3
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by nickrox there were a few threads but most were closed and really old and the game has changed since then.

this isnt really about me or high levels, but currently my max deposit is 310000 without respect, im guessing its based on 10k per level? even if i was respected it would be 620000. 

if we are trying to draw new people to the game, AND KEEP THEM, progress is necessary to keep them interested. progress to me is buying new amens and increasing your stats, level is a by product. 

once a person reaches level 5, they are kicked to the big boy market. where the current lowest listed amen is 10mil. even me at level 31 if i was respected would take months of interest to be able to save to buy amens, 

the middle of the road players are left having to try to buy amens with almost all of their cash in their hand. they cant crime up 10mil to buy a damn blowup doll without getting mugged. and i think that hurts the game. they can see those things but cant reach them. 

i really think they need to be able to keep a lot more cash safe to have better hopes of getting new shit. even if it is like the cell combo upgrade where you pay favs or cash to be able to increase your deposit, at least they would see progress and getting closer to buying new things.

there is a fine line on a max deposit, that the interest isnt a huge amount where it becomes an unlimited source of cash for high levels.

right now if your a mid to high level player, our banks are worthless UNLESS no one ever raids you, or you have spent alot on the amesn to prevent raiding and your interest has been able to grow for months. 

again this is more for low to mid level players mostly, high levels dont need a 50mil max deposit but if we want more people to stick around, i think the bank needs to adjust to the market. if you keep trying to crime for that 5 mil boxing with the stars and getting mugged before you get 1mil, your not gonna stick around long. 

this would basically be the same as when more voting links were added, whereas that helped them buy amens listed for favs, this would help them buy cash amens

ive had a few, this is long and all over the place, i hope you get the point, the bank is worthless right now for new players trying to aquire amens

+1 on this suggestion. I think the banking system is obsolete. Time for an upgrade and I could care less about interest. I think we should be able to deposit at least a certain amount EVERYDAY.

Click me for music!
6 years ago  #4
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

bumpo^^^

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread