Item Title

Item Description

money shown on profile page

14 years ago  #1
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

when you look up someone's profile it shows how much money they have but it doesnt show how much they have out, only how much they have total.

i suggest it show ONLY what the person has in hand, not total/banked.   makes determining whether to mug someone a lot easier.

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Yes, a bit TOO easy. To find out how much they have in hand, spy on them. The cash shown is total mainly for overall/ranking display (as on the most wanted list)

14 years ago  #3
Level 9

I think the money shouldent be shown at all just wealth.. Like.. You got less thenm k.. Tramp.. Above 1000.. Up n Comer.. Over 10.. And so on.

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #4
Level 7

the problem with this is it costs like 900 bucks to spy someone at level 2 and i might only get 300-400 cash if i mug them.  not worth it. 

Originally posted by Mufasa Yes, a bit TOO easy. To find out how much they have in hand, spy on them. The cash shown is total mainly for overall/ranking display (as on the most wanted list)

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #5
Level 9

Its get much easier to get money mate.. If you need some mail me.

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #6
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

Originally posted by Mufasa Yes, a bit TOO easy. To find out how much they have in hand, spy on them. The cash shown is total mainly for overall/ranking display (as on the most wanted list) 

When I think of this, I imagine how it works in real life (not a god idea, I know, but still). I imagine me running up to some dude and getting ready to mug him.

First off, you usually don't know how much money a guy has on him unless you just looked over his shoulder when he whips out his wallet to pay for Burger King.

Second, if you knew anything about him, speaking monetarily, the only info you would have is what he has in hand. Knowing what's in his bank account is a bit more difficult.

Either way, we're all supposed to be in jail, and probably mentally handicapped (let's RP the shit out of this HURRR!). So the icing on the cake: let's say we know how much they have in hand AND what's in their bank. Well, that's more than a 1-digit number so we can't add it together and figure out their total funds.

In conclusion: I think player's funds should be hidden. Let the random drive-by mugging commence!

Last edited by kingtommy 14 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Pabst the problem with this is it costs like 900 bucks to spy someone at level 2 and i might only get 300-400 cash if i mug them.  not worth it. 

There's more of a benefit to spying than just seeing how much money they have. Seeing their speed is good to know if you SHOULD mug or not. If you want to attack, seeing their stats is also good.

As others have said, it's not HARD to get cash in the game. There's the flash games, searching the yard, mugging, jobs AND crimes...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread