Item Title

Item Description

most wanted

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

how do i get on the most wanted list,if any1 knows please can you inform me thanks.

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

become one of the top inmates in your prison. Right now it's based on overall level and EXP

14 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

i'm second  most wanted person in NY yay!

.: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #4
Level 29

NJ you mean

14 years ago  #5
Banned

Originally posted by Mufasa NJ you mean

yeah thats what i mean...

a concern tho, all i've done so far is just criming and gym, so its save bet to say i've spent the point wisely building my stat n money. yet i lvl up so fast and once attacked by craddock and couldnt help but notice there is this huge gap between my ballte stat n hers and not to mention we are on the same level. didnt wasted the nerve/energy for muggin or attacking whatsoever...

not to mention the prospect of going to arizona looming zzzzzz...

a scary prospect since centong once mention that the criming there is hard ***

errr....should i make a failed attack just to reduce my exp?

oyeh, infirmary crime....i couldn beat that too...my speed is near 5000 but even with full stamina still couldnt do that successfully....ocassionally yesh, but....geez...thats less than 50% ratio mate

14 years ago  #6
Level 29

Well as I've said in the past. You really should train your stats. Levelling fast is nothing but fluff. You go ahead and level and then what? You're now in range of those who can beat your ass. Better to have stronger stats.

14 years ago  #7
Banned

Originally posted by Mufasa Well as I've said in the past. You really should train your stats. Levelling fast is nothing but fluff. You go ahead and level and then what? You're now in range of those who can beat your ass. Better to have stronger stats.

i understand some ppl want to lvl up fast due to extra nerve/nrg/stamina points which in return helps ur regeneration, other than that i see not much upside

well i am training hard, i train speed mostly, so even if im not strong not many ppl can mug me lol and that helps with my crime...talkin point is do i need to neglect the crime side to slow the process? since training n criming goes hand in hand...u need stat n u need money...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread