Item Title

Item Description

my bank account went over the limit bug or not?????????

14 years ago  #1
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

my bank account was at its limit and intrest was added taking it ova the limit is this a bug or is it allowed should it not go into my cash

u do me i will not rest till i make u my bitch!!!!!!      
14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

hey bro. I believe there is a post somewhere on the forum already for this. i'll go through and see if can find it for ya.

however i'm positive its not a bug.

14 years ago  #3
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

only the bank interest can deposit into ur bank, even if ur deposit limit has reached.

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

You're both correct, it's not's a bug.

Anything that's normally deposited to your bank account (market sales, pay checks, etc) will go to your hand if your bank limit is reached. Interest, however, will continue to collect beyond the max bank limit.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #5
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

cool ok ty

u do me i will not rest till i make u my bitch!!!!!!      
14 years ago  #6
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I think they should  fix the money to the hand, One of my things off the market got bought and it  all went to hand becouse it would of went over by 1k, I think if there is enough room to fit some it should go in.

14 years ago  #7
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

that wood be good but but you could sell your frend some thing foor heaps of cash like 500k and as long as you hade some space in the bank it wood all go in to the bank

14 years ago  #8
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by sonyc that wood be good but but you could sell your frend some thing foor heaps of cash like 500k and as long as you hade some space in the bank it wood all go in to the bank 

I thnk he's suggesting that it divide your earnings if selling something would go over your bank limit. So if you had a 100k bank limit (let's say your bank is empty for simplicity's sake) and you sold something for 500k, it would plop 100k in the bank, and leave you with 400k on hand.

Regardless, it's alright the way it is. If your cash goes on hand because you're over the limit, you can deposit until your bank hits the max limit. It's really a very small issue.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread