You must be logged in to access that page
You must be logged in to access that page
You must be logged in to access that page
my services
16 years ago #31
Someone put a hit on 343293 so I have a reason to attack him
You searched the yard 15 time(s) and found $0!
Wtf ?
02/08/2010 2:11pm
You were one of the top contractors to take the hit that mizpeg put out on 31642013. You get $299,383!
16 years ago #32
Im to lazy to take the money from my bank, sorry xD
Not a member of any gang, not looking to join one either, in fact, I may be creating my own, guess you'll never know, but you can try asking for details. If i think you're worthy I'll message you back.
Mufasa said on 01.27.2010 @ 7:15PM: I'm quite gifted intellectually.16 years ago #33
See the nurses around u in hospital boy,that proves all.

16 years ago #34
lol that proves nothing dude. that only proves that all of you are crazy
selling:
raw weed at 500k. its on market
empty bong offer me a price.
Quick Reply
You are unable to reply to this thread
Yoks