Item Title

Item Description

need help any1

14 years ago  #1
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

has ANY1 BOUHGT  respected prisoner using the text message way if swere do u put the code they send  in

14 years ago  #2
Level 7

sorry lol if u hVE BOUGHT Bdge wit cell phone text were do i go to put code they send me in

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I think you're supposed to respond to the message no? Which company are we talking?

14 years ago  #4
Level 7

Originally posted by skillz has ANY1 BOUHGT  respected prisoner using the text message way if swere do u put the code they send  in

Originally posted by Mufasa I think you're supposed to respond to the message no? Which company are we talking?

i used zaypay and it sent me text and it said reply and i did then they sent me 1 more text saying thank u for ur purches and gave me a code but dident tell me were to put it so i looked around for bit here on the game couldent find anywere so i tryed using the code and text them bak and they said invalid message wich means im not supposed to text bak wit code so i really need to kno were to enter it to get my 30day respected prisoner cuz it got my money or u do sum1 lol

14 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

haha, yeah someone does. Send me a message wih the code/transaction ID and your phone number. I'll try to dig it up in their system

14 years ago  #6
Level 7

k thx im on it

Originally posted by Mufasa haha, yeah someone does. Send me a message wih the code/transaction ID and your phone number. I'll try to dig it up in their system

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread