Item Title

Item Description

protecting common and very common amens for favs

4 years ago  #1
Level 33
Gang: Bigb
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

i suggest that we be able to protect amens like vault pole dumbbells and non dvd amens that are common or very common for favs even if it were at uncommon price of 100 favs since we cant do them like dvds and have them taken and buy from the bin to protect them cause even those these amens were once a common or even a very common amen in the game they are actually harder to find now than some of the rare and very rare amens in the game or have special warden days were certain common or very common amens appear in the wardens office for a certain price to buy a protected version of the amen

4 years ago  #2
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

yip all the old school players who quit probably have them all which makes trying to protect older amens near impossible

4 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

I’ve suggested this before and still think it would be amazing if it happened. A lot of the seasoned vets hoarded these very common amens and no longer play so it seems like there’s a lot of these amens in rotation when they’re actually in cells of a few people who aren’t active.

This would be a good reason for more players to buy favors from the warden since favors can’t be generated in game anymore since the rp1s change.

+1 for me

Last edited by AceDinero 4 years ago

4 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I will give the opp to get them during the event. Any others you want to see?

4 years ago  #5
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I will give the opp to get them during the event. Any others you want to see?

All the common and very common amens as possible. Do you know hard it is to find a twilight, elm street, or iron man DVD? Lol

(Don’t flood event with just those though lol)

4 years ago  #6
Level 33
Gang: Bigb
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Barbells

4 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Nah, an event full of commons sounds amazing to me.

4 years ago  #8
Level 36
Gang: GummyBears
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by AceDinero
Originally posted by Mufasa I will give the opp to get them during the event. Any others you want to see?

All the common and very common amens as possible. Do you know hard it is to find a twilight, elm street, or iron man DVD? Lol

(Don’t flood event with just those though lol)

Tbh those DVDs aren’t exactly needed . We have newer, better amens that have replaced most of the cell space.

4 years ago  #9
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

I prefer bloodshot, mvps 2020, vday launch, trolls to see in this event, the common amens u could get it with the dolls,not mu's fault u didn t got it

4 years ago  #10
Level 37
Gang: Straw Hats
Incarcerated: 4 years, 4 months

Originally posted by dynamoalex I prefer bloodshot, mvps 2020, vday launch, trolls to see in this event, the common amens u could get it with the dolls,not mu's fault u didn t got it

I like this one😂 there’s a few things i wasn’t fortunate enough to get my hands on

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread