Item Title

Item Description

remove from market

14 years ago  #1
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

if we sell an item in the market we should also have the option to unsell them or to remove them from the list...:) just in case we're selling an item too high and we want to change the price and lower it down or if we want to use them back, at least we can still remove them back from the market if no one has bought it yet...:)

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

You can. Items must be listed on the market for 24 hours minimum. After that point, you are able to remove them.

14 years ago  #3
Level 9

oww

i didnt know that

cool

14 years ago  #4
Level 29

Yep. Right after you list an item the green message at the top says:

"Listing complete. Your listing will last for a maximum of 14 days, and must remain listed for a minimum of 24 hours before you can remove it."

14 years ago  #5
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey

Originally posted by Mufasa Yep. Right after you list an item the green message at the top says:

"Listing complete. Your listing will last for a maximum of 14 days, and must remain listed for a minimum of 24 hours before you can remove it."

u should check out my bomb forum everyone aND THX FOR putting the thing about the marke i didnt know that

14 years ago  #6
Level 29

Don't post in other threads to check out another thread. As I've already said to you in response to your 50 mails about it, I saw it, and I don't see it being something that's up for including.

14 years ago  #7
Level 8

ahhhhh...oki...thanks y'all..:) really appreciate it..:)

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread