Item Title

Item Description

so you want to become a disciple of dong huh

10 years ago  #31
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Ok so here we go again active inmates that like to raid az and sd inmates only for now. If you apply you will be voted in and no bitching inferm is a must.

10 years ago  #32
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

and if u want me hmu nukka

10 years ago  #33
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Originally posted by buttbasher_dong Ok so here we go again active inmates that like to raid az and sd inmates only for now. If you apply you will be voted in and no bitching inferm is a must.

10 years ago  #34
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Lord_Dong first off id like to thank you for showing an interest in joining our merry band of thieves.

we are a primarily a raiding gang so if you were to join you would have to expect a lot of events and of course a lot of time spent in the icu. if that bothers you then [DOD] is not the gang for you.

like every gang we have rules that should be followed but if you are succesful in your application we will cross that bridge once we get there.

!!there are no free amenities to be had here!! 

you should be self sufficient although buy out money will be passed out on occasion.

to begin with we are only looking for those who have access to south dakota i.e. level 14 and beyond but in time we would like to have a group of disciples in every prison. maybe help out other gangs in the lower prisons get started and become allies. 

for more information please feel free to talk to me direct 

requirements: 

level - 14 +

stats - need to be able to beat up albino

cell size - at least 3x3 

items - must be able to look after yourself although some help may be given from time to time

personallity - must be up for a laugh and not take it to seriously. Honesty is a must or it doesnt work.

dupes - not welcome

restarts - actively seeking 

age - 18+ 

NO FUCKIN DUPES!

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
10 years ago  #35
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong first off id like to thank you for showing an interest in joining our merry band of thieves.

we are a primarily a raiding gang so if you were to join you would have to expect a lot of events and of course a lot of time spent in the icu. if that bothers you then [DOD] is not the gang for you.

like every gang we have rules that should be followed but if you are succesful in your application we will cross that bridge once we get there.

you should be self sufficient although buy out money will be passed out on occasion.

to begin with we are only looking for those who have access to south dakota i.e. level 14 and beyond but in time we would like to have a group of disciples in every prison. maybe help out other gangs in the lower prisons get started and become allies. 

requirements: 

level - 14 +

cell size - at least 3x3 

items - must be able to look after yourself although some help may be given from time to time

personallity - must be up for a laugh and not take it to seriously. Honesty is a must or it doesnt work.

dupes - not welcome

age - 18+ 

accepting all levels, no begging

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
10 years ago  #36
Banned

no begging, and if staff (or at least whats left of them) dont care if your a dupe then why the fuck should i, DUPES NOW WELCOME

10 years ago  #37
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 8 months

You can't send Lord_Dong items, because you are marked as his dupe.

10 years ago  #38
Banned

You can't send Lord_Dong items, because you are marked as his dupe

EDIT: sorry wrong account

10 years ago  #39
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong

requirements: 

level - 14 +

cell size - at least 3x3 

dupes - not welcome

age - 18+ 

we have 3 spaces open to those of you who play this for a laugh, not as a job

10 years ago  #40
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

requirements: 

level - 14 +

cell size - at least 3x3 

dupes - not welcome

age - 18+ 

we have 3 spaces open to those of you who play this for a laugh, not as a job

Still spaces available message the dongus now

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread