Item Title

Item Description

some bullshit

6 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

just gonna say what nobody else wants to... wtf you doing MU?  you got a good thing here and you're just flushing it down the drain. good legit players get banned and you just let them sit wondering because its the holidays and you're busy?  meanwhile we have ppl blatantly breaking rules like botting and making multiple accounts and you unban them/ make them mentors. sorry D but lets call a spade a spade. complete nonsense

6 years ago  #2
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

More diplomatic than I would have put rog completely agree total fucking bullshit no wonder people don't stay here long if this is going the way it did before.

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #3
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Speak for yourself rog_. I kinda like what's been going on around here.

6 years ago  #4
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by rog_ just gonna say what nobody else wants to... wtf you doing MU?  you got a good thing here and you're just flushing it down the drain. good legit players get banned and you just let them sit wondering because its the holidays and you're busy?  meanwhile we have ppl blatantly breaking rules like botting and making multiple accounts and you unban them/ make them mentors. sorry D but lets call a spade a spade. complete nonsense

What are you trying to say, rog_aha? Mad about no event, or banning players, unbanning players, or what?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, not sure which one is pissing you off.. SimpleMan had decent cell, worked hard, lvl 22,never bothered anybody,and boom, banned because i was a dup of The187, never heard of the guy.. I don't want to go all into it. Think a xmas event sure would have made his xmas.. I'm out!!!!!

Last edited by biglou 6 years ago

6 years ago  #5
Level 35

Originally posted by biglou
Originally posted by rog_ just gonna say what nobody else wants to... wtf you doing MU?  you got a good thing here and you're just flushing it down the drain. good legit players get banned and you just let them sit wondering because its the holidays and you're busy?  meanwhile we have ppl blatantly breaking rules like botting and making multiple accounts and you unban them/ make them mentors. sorry D but lets call a spade a spade. complete nonsense

What are you trying to say, rog_aha? Mad about no event, or banning players, unbanning players, or what?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, not sure which one is pissing you off.. SimpleMan had decent cell, worked hard, lvl 22,never bothered anybody,and boom, banned because i was a dup of The187, never heard of the guy.. I don't want to go all into it. Think a xmas event sure would have made his xmas.. I'm out!!!!!

i couldn't care less about an event. i have no amens or items. just saying, lately there has been ZERO communication with the players. we kept this game afloat for years with no staff to speak of. ppl have been getting banned for bs pp reversals. that part i can understand, its automatic. but they stayed banned WAY too long and couldnt even get a response when they sent in support tickets. its shameful that some folks can straight up break rules and still be playing or even catered to and others get shafted. ill say nothing more on the subject

6 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by rog_ its shameful that some folks can straight up break rules and still be playing or even catered to and others get shafted. ill say nothing more on the subject

I been done told ya'll. #D6 #FreePiff

6 years ago  #7
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

AGREED

6 years ago  #8
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

My ban was a pp complaint because i had £18 come out from pb at 3am that i didnt authoruse yes mu your a thief and will be filing for more of it back . Idc you made my mind up with cocky reply. Taking money without my knowledge. Let the block take it as they will i loved the game but not your bullshit

6 years ago  #9
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by anthonypowell My ban was a pp complaint because i had £18 come out from pb at 3am that i didnt authoruse yes mu your a thief and will be filing for more of it back . Idc you made my mind up with cocky reply. Taking money without my knowledge. Let the block take it as they will i loved the game but not your bullshit

You all might wanna check your pp if he done it all round

6 years ago  #10
Level 35

Originally posted by anthonypowell My ban was a pp complaint because i had £18 come out from pb at 3am that i didnt authoruse yes mu your a thief and will be filing for more of it back . Idc you made my mind up with cocky reply. Taking money without my knowledge. Let the block take it as they will i loved the game but not your bullshit

im down on mu right now but seriously doubt he would pull some risky shit like that over $18.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread