Item Title

Item Description

supercreep

13 years ago  #31
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

SuperCreep attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 36 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. Thats him Oldtime lol.

DEMHELIUS IT DONT COUNT NOW YOU COULDNT BEAT HIM THEN , AND NOW THAT HE DONT PLAY YOU GOT BEEF WITH A AVATER ..YOUR SAD AND PITIFUL ALL THIS ATTENTION TO SOME ONE WHO NEITHER PLAYS NOR CARES .I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOM AND DAD FOR HAVING A INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU HOPEFULLY THEYLL TAKE THERE OWN LIVES AND LEAVE YOU TO THIS MISERY!!!
13 years ago  #32
Level 16

Originally posted by sweetstuff SuperCreep attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 36 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. Thats him Oldtime lol.

haha u go girl.... nice shot!!! lol

13 years ago  #33
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 17 days

Here are his stats as of today:

Level: 13

Strength: 21,001

Defense: 34,461

Speed: 32,795

Not meaning to bump old threads but why start a new one.

13 years ago  #34
Level 16

lol i see ya true get his azz fucking loser lol

DEMHELIUS IT DONT COUNT NOW YOU COULDNT BEAT HIM THEN , AND NOW THAT HE DONT PLAY YOU GOT BEEF WITH A AVATER ..YOUR SAD AND PITIFUL ALL THIS ATTENTION TO SOME ONE WHO NEITHER PLAYS NOR CARES .I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOM AND DAD FOR HAVING A INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU HOPEFULLY THEYLL TAKE THERE OWN LIVES AND LEAVE YOU TO THIS MISERY!!!
13 years ago  #35
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 17 days

yeah he has been giving two of my people hell all day.

13 years ago  #36
Level 16

he needs to be exposed and there needs to be a foot up his azz at all times lmao!!! cause i see when not noticed he reaks havoc.

13 years ago  #37
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Supercreep is a huge douchebag. he attacked me 3x while i was in az. He really deserves getting his stupid ass kicked

13 years ago  #38
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

He is a dupe somebody help me pay attention cause it's a upper lvl and I'm narrowing down... I'm gone find you bitch!

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
13 years ago  #39
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

bored... supercreeps

Date:09.09.2010

Bank:$47,909

Favors:19

EXP:68%

Speed:32,795

Strength:21,026

Defense:34,461