Item Title

Item Description

training bug?

14 years ago  #1
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

i noticed that im not getting the extra training from the stuff in my cell.   YES i added the items to my cell, i didnt just assume they were added automatically.

basically i train and it says i trained and gained 30 in whatever stat but the actual number is less.  an example is last night it said i gained 30 but really i only gained 23.  i dont know how long this has been going on but i'm getting seriously ripped off here.  i'm losing 8 per train and now that i've added another item to my cell i'll be losing even more.

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Do you have anything in your cell that DEDUCTS from that stat?

For example, if you have something in your cell that gives you -5% defense and you gain 100 defense, you'll only gain 95 defense.

14 years ago  #3
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

Are you trining with low stamina? You get more points per training session based on your stmaina; the same goes in the opposite direction.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #4
Level 7
Prison: Putnam

ah ok....i thought the -5% for example was 5% off my actual defense, not 5% off my defense training.

nevermind. 

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

It's NOT off your training. But if you GAIN 100 defense, then yeah you got it, but 5% is always going to be taken from your total defense, so naturally you'll only SEE 95 gained. Make sense?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread