Item Title

Item Description

52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG.......INFO FORUM

13 years ago  #591
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Cashville_Tenn
Originally posted by PaulHuron aawww big whoop with a blue cap say it anit so...lol

lol niggas hate us but love our style

and u knoooow daaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G'd Up
13 years ago  #592
Level 7
Prison: Putnam

Originally posted by parhsidenigg
Originally posted by Cashville_Tenn
Originally posted by PaulHuron aawww big whoop with a blue cap say it anit so...lol

lol niggas hate us but love our style

and u knoooow daaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c's up cuz

13 years ago  #593
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino#!/artist/artist_songs/1053548

LISTEN TO MY SONGS..DIS IS NOT THE SAME PLAYLIST,I BEEN POSTED..IM ON EVER SONG DIS TIME..LET ME KNO WHAT SONG YOU LIKE OR SONGS..

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG  number 1 rule is its no getin out the gang cuz we all family and you neva leave family.......number 2 rule write me or cashville_tenn ever day you see us online.....number 3 rule is to have the gang name on your profile.....number 4 rule we wear blue not red....number 5 rule read the 52 hoover gangster crip gang forum ever time you online if you in our gang feel free 2 post whatever the you wanna!!!!!!!!!A MUST DO [i][b][/b][/i][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size= 18px] [/size][/b][/i][/u] 2 join WRITE GANG NAME ON YOUR PROFILE....or take sum of my gang stuff off my profile n put it on yours..or you can search the gang name (52 hoover gangster crips)and post something that let the other inmates know you n my gang ..so inmates will know you in my gang....me & cashville_tenn is the bosses of this gang....we the o.g's....add us to yo friend list...ever time you see us online write us....or if you see 1 of our gang members online write them.....our gang color is blue....we wear anything blue...write me back when you done put the gang stuff on yo profile
13 years ago  #594
Level 3

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino

XANIE BABY DINO/RAP PAGE

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG  number 1 rule is its no getin out the gang cuz we all family and you neva leave family.......number 2 rule write me or cashville_tenn ever day you see us online.....number 3 rule is to have the gang name on your profile.....number 4 rule we wear blue not red....number 5 rule read the 52 hoover gangster crip gang forum ever time you online if you in our gang feel free 2 post whatever the you wanna!!!!!!!!!A MUST DO [i][b][/b][/i][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size= 18px] [/size][/b][/i][/u] 2 join WRITE GANG NAME ON YOUR PROFILE....or take sum of my gang stuff off my profile n put it on yours..or you can search the gang name (52 hoover gangster crips)and post something that let the other inmates know you n my gang ..so inmates will know you in my gang....me & cashville_tenn is the bosses of this gang....we the o.g's....add us to yo friend list...ever time you see us online write us....or if you see 1 of our gang members online write them.....our gang color is blue....we wear anything blue...write me back when you done put the gang stuff on yo profile
13 years ago  #595
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Shout out to riot squad...but Jaggers In Dis bitch!!!!!

13 years ago  #596
Level 1
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

211 312 52HGC HCG H gang or Dont Bang Groving til the world stop moving Napk Bkashing Rolling get ya life Stollin

13 years ago  #597
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by NickWilliams55 211 312 52HGC HCG H gang or Dont Bang Groving til the world stop moving Napk Bkashing Rolling get ya life Stollin

stolen*

13 years ago  #598
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Why wear purple if you're a duece and not a grape?

Slickster wins! Slickster earns 4555 EXP and makes off with $292 of kingtommy's cash!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread