Item Description

COMPLETE CRIME GUIDE OF NEW JERSY PRISON

14 years ago  #61
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by DaBangEm904

well i guess i'm jus a flat out suck for stayin my ass in da gym lol

nah it aint how many crimes u commit its all about the stats strenght speed and defence

14 years ago  #62
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

my point exactly, i be tryin to tell these new folks that but everybody be so anxious to level up

14 years ago  #63
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

ya i made that mistake in NJ and in putnam all my exp came from training and a few attacks

14 years ago  #64
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Call me Joe.
14 years ago  #65
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin

i really like this, and i was basing every crime i did off these states. but when i get to grave robbing i get caught alot, or theres nothing to steal. i've only been successful 5 times about. i got all the states and 100 % nrg but im still getting busted. am i missin sumthin or is it jus bad luck?

14 years ago  #66
Banned

Thanks man this is really usefull and so are the ones for putnam and arizona this should really be in the wiki

14 years ago  #67
Level 14
Prison: Arizona

Originally posted by qqqkobac realy  nice job ..i didn't know that we have 5 crimes available in NJ  

neither did i. i only thought there was 3. hahaha

TheDarkRider
14 years ago  #68
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey

Thank you

Shh        Alliances:      The Orignal Hitman
13 years ago  #69
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

Where is the candid cam located?

13 years ago  #70
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 days

Originally posted by jagan19289 HERE I GO AFTER LONG EXPERIMENTATION WITH CRIMES IN NEW JERSYI just wanted to put this before i leave New Jersy.Note : I am putting this instructions in order to achive 70% + success rate.Total crimes available to commit in New Jersy = 5CRIME # 1JENITOR'S CLOSET :NERVE REQUIRED : 1TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED : 5  (which will be there from level 1)RECOMMENDED SPEED : 200+SUCCESS : CASH AND EXPERIENCE VARIES ACCORDING TO SPEED AVAILABLE.                      10-30$ FOR 40+ SPEED,40-80 FOR 200+ SPEED AND ON...BUSTED : ISOLATION FOR 1-5 MINSCRIME # 2CANDID CAM :NERVE REQUIRED : 3TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED :13 ( which will be from level 3 i think )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 500+SUCCESS : 200-550 CASH, 100-450 EXPBUSTED : 3-10 MINS ISOLATIONCRIME # 3PICKPOCKET INMATE :NERVE REQUIRED : 4TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED : 16  ( which will be from level 4 )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 900+SUCCESS : 400-650 CASH,100-350 EXPBUSTED : 5-12 MINS INFIRMARYCRIME # 4GRAVE ROBBING :NERVE REQIRED : 5TOTAL REQUIRED : 21  ( level 5 )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 1600+SUCCESS : 450-850 CASH,150-400 EXPBUSTED : 5-20 MINS ISOLATIONCRIME # 5STEALING DRUGS FROM INFIRMARY :NERVE REQUIRED : 8TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED : 24 MINIMUM  ( level 6 at least )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 2200+SUCCESS : 750-1400 CASH, 350-1550 EXP.GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS : KEEP STAMINA @ 100% FOR MORE NRV CRIMES AND NEED TO LEVEL UP FOR CERTAIN CRIMES,NO MATTER HOW QUICK YOU ARE AND THAT'S WHY I MENTIONED THE MAXIMUM NRV TO BE REQUIRED TO GET SUCCESS.All the above instructions i mentioned was to get more than 70% or even 80% success rate and many can be successalthough they don't have above speed but they will not succeed many times or their rate will differ for sure.PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS HERE. HAPPY COMMITING CRIMES !!!

well done einstein you can copy and paste the wiki clever you

hiring level 5 runners good pay upto 5k a run 150 a day

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread