Item Title

Item Description

COMPLETE CRIME GUIDE OF NEW JERSY PRISON

13 years ago  #71
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by tycoonier
Originally posted by jagan19289 HERE I GO AFTER LONG EXPERIMENTATION WITH CRIMES IN NEW JERSYI just wanted to put this before i leave New Jersy.Note : I am putting this instructions in order to achive 70% + success rate.Total crimes available to commit in New Jersy = 5CRIME # 1JENITOR'S CLOSET :NERVE REQUIRED : 1TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED : 5  (which will be there from level 1)RECOMMENDED SPEED : 200+SUCCESS : CASH AND EXPERIENCE VARIES ACCORDING TO SPEED AVAILABLE.                      10-30$ FOR 40+ SPEED,40-80 FOR 200+ SPEED AND ON...BUSTED : ISOLATION FOR 1-5 MINSCRIME # 2CANDID CAM :NERVE REQUIRED : 3TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED :13 ( which will be from level 3 i think )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 500+SUCCESS : 200-550 CASH, 100-450 EXPBUSTED : 3-10 MINS ISOLATIONCRIME # 3PICKPOCKET INMATE :NERVE REQUIRED : 4TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED : 16  ( which will be from level 4 )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 900+SUCCESS : 400-650 CASH,100-350 EXPBUSTED : 5-12 MINS INFIRMARYCRIME # 4GRAVE ROBBING :NERVE REQIRED : 5TOTAL REQUIRED : 21  ( level 5 )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 1600+SUCCESS : 450-850 CASH,150-400 EXPBUSTED : 5-20 MINS ISOLATIONCRIME # 5STEALING DRUGS FROM INFIRMARY :NERVE REQUIRED : 8TOTAL NERVE REQUIRED : 24 MINIMUM  ( level 6 at least )RECOMMENDED SPEED : 2200+SUCCESS : 750-1400 CASH, 350-1550 EXP.GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS : KEEP STAMINA @ 100% FOR MORE NRV CRIMES AND NEED TO LEVEL UP FOR CERTAIN CRIMES,NO MATTER HOW QUICK YOU ARE AND THAT'S WHY I MENTIONED THE MAXIMUM NRV TO BE REQUIRED TO GET SUCCESS.All the above instructions i mentioned was to get more than 70% or even 80% success rate and many can be successalthough they don't have above speed but they will not succeed many times or their rate will differ for sure.PUT YOUR FEEDBACKS HERE. HAPPY COMMITING CRIMES !!!
well done einstein you can copy and paste the wiki clever you

that was in game long time before wiki is updated

I must to quote you so i can be sure that Jagan will put some nice hit on you

13 years ago  #72
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

lol i took the guide for the wiki from HERE so you got it the wrong way round mate. i only formatted it and corrected any mistakes i saw

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
13 years ago  #73
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 days

Originally posted by rush i really like this, and i was basing every crime i did off these states. but when i get to grave robbing i get caught alot, or theres nothing to steal. i've only been successful 5 times about. i got all the states and 100 % nrg but im still getting busted. am i missin sumthin or is it jus bad luck?

I'm having the same issue, with 2400 speed I am having more luck in the infirmary than robbing graves, don't know why, think I'll just continue robbing the poor nurses.

13 years ago  #74
Level 13

remember all this research was done by 1 person. theres bound to be mistakes im sure

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
13 years ago  #75
Level 7

Originally posted by liquidchaos remember all this research was done by 1 person. theres bound to be mistakes im sure

true but it would seem rational that robbing graves would be intended for lower stats than robbing the infirmary due to the nerve cost.

13 years ago  #76
Banned

Originally posted by liquidchaos lol i took the guide for the wiki from HERE so you got it the wrong way round mate. i only formatted it and corrected any mistakes i saw

You r saying each and every time that YOU made the wiki and u formatted the wiki etc..but i dont see many difference between this and that.anyways its also not written that it was made by you,and ofcourse as barbarian said,this was done byme 7 long moths ago..it was done 3 months even before you join this game.The game then was entirely different from what is now.

You really think you rectified it all.? Rather than sayin,"since the research is done by single person,therell b mistakes",

you should say,apart from these THERE IS A system oriented reason why u fail crimes..Mufasa clearly says it all time, that WELL NOT SUCCESS EACH TIME.And its all written clearly by me that its for 70-80% of success rate.got it liquid.?

13 years ago  #77
Level 13

sorry if ive wronged you in some way man but fuck me, thanks for the roasting. i only meant to say that it was you who originally wrote the damn guide

13 years ago  #78
Banned

Okay,sorry.But fuck those low lvls who less play the game and more they do the postings of shits here,yeah barb,a 400k hits up on his head.

13 years ago  #79
Level 7

Originally posted by jagan19289
Originally posted by liquidchaos l THERE IS A system oriented reason why u fail crimes..Mufasa clearly says it all time, that WELL NOT SUCCESS EACH TIME.And its all written clearly by me that its for 70-80% of success rate.got it liquid.?

But clearly when you get to a certain stat level you will, for instance, never fail raiding the janitor closet, you may not find anything but I never go to isolation for failing to raid the janitors closet anymore. Ergo there must be a speed level where completing x,y,and z crime never sends you to isolation.

Anyway I, as a low level player, do greatly value the forums especially when players who have been in the game longer comment and put in their two cents. I do, however, agree that you need to sift through the bs in these forums to find an answer and most of the bs comes from lower level players.

13 years ago  #80
Banned

Originally posted by Loosecannon
Originally posted by jagan19289
Originally posted by liquidchaos l THERE IS A system oriented reason why u fail crimes..Mufasa clearly says it all time, that WELL NOT SUCCESS EACH TIME.And its all written clearly by me that its for 70-80% of success rate.got it liquid.?
But clearly when you get to a certain stat level you will, for instance, never fail raiding the janitor closet, you may not find anything but I never go to isolation for failing to raid the janitors closet anymore. Ergo there must be a speed level where completing x,y,and z crime never sends you to isolation.Anyway I, as a low level player, do greatly value the forums especially when players who have been in the game longer comment and put in their two cents. I do, however, agree that you need to sift through the bs in these forums to find an answer and most of the bs comes from lower level players.

Any player,surely fails the crime.no matter wat stats they got,ull undertand this fact in arizona.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread